Buying my second micra in the near future, 1.0 vs 1.3?

Hello! So a little background. Got my first micra last year, never would I have ever even thought about buying a grandma-mobile micra but a good offer came up from someone I knew so I took the deal.. Fell in love with the car pretty much. The engine was so responsive and the car felt so "alive" if I may. I was very surprised of what the little bastard was able to do, left many more powerful cars (in bhp) in the dust with the thing :p I was forced to sell it because of my situation back then and someone bought it for spares. The engine and everything mechanical in the car was perfectly fine, the exterior was such a mess so that's why pretty much. It had about 187k miles in the clock and it ran like a dream, not once did I have any problems with it.

So enough with the emotional stuff, I have been saving up for a new car for a while now, and will be for a couple months still but as I started saving I instantly thought "I'm getting another micra." My ex micra was a k11 big block 1.3 and since the 1.0 has somewhat cheaper insurances and taxes I have been looking at them too and that brings us to my questions

The easiest way to ask what I had in mind: Will I be disappointed in the 1.0 if i'm "used" to the 1.3 what comes to accelerating and driving like I stole it in general? Please note I'm not interested in anything but the performance differences. Ok, that makes me sound super ricey but I have never had so much fun with a car than I did in the old micra with it's totally ripped interior, no backseats, no carpets, nothing. I'm not getting the new micra to be my shopping trolley. it will get the same treatment :)

Sorry for the wall of text written with bad english.

Get a 1.4 bud, there's 104 for sale on ebay right now. A nice one up in Rotherham with spots already fitted, low mileage and good nick for £795 If I was closer I'd have bought it months ago. Go...go....go
You will love its performance over the one litres, brap, brap!

Thanks davy but to be completely honest I'd rather not get the facelift model :p I'm also not from the UK I thought my sucky english would be enough to prove that hehe ! Soo yes, I like the look of the non-facelift much more but That's just me :)

Back