what did you do to your micra today ?

Got these today...small wheel arch extensions.
I'll stick them on sometime and see what they look like...might be alright.
DSC_0161_zpsqcgkqzsa.jpg

Nearly broke my key this morning, frozen....first time for the year!!! minus one - sod that, toooooo cold for me.
Got myself a new key - just in case - £50....sorted.:D

Thought today would be a great day for sorting my leaking sump... glorious job that!
Down pipe off engine support off ended up being stuck on 2 studs nearest the gearbox no hope of getting them out any normal way!
What is wrong with using bolts... are the sumps normally head on with nuts nearest the gearbox?
Anyway with a bit of luck and many swear words the sump was removed cleaned up and so was the mating face.
Instant black gasket was used to then reseal the sump... then it got cold... so cold that the car will be back together tomo instead!

What is so good about the so called 18B head on an MA12? Literally every single banger racer on facebook asks the same question "Has it got the 18B head". It just gets on my nerves i doubt most of them even know what it means :L

Ok just to confirm and wat i always wanted for, I have the only Micra in the uk or county with this engine in, passed mot first time with advise saying brake needs doing, log book changed to 2.0, Insurace cost me 700 fully comp showin all the mods, and now it's on road so I can brag about it yes I built it from scratch took Me 4 years and no one has seen if Coz it was in my yard doing it with night mares an lots of money spent, Everything is custom, u can copy me but u will fail or sell up, I didn't back out Coz ppl took piss with me back in the days so here u go, one person I respect is @frank your welcome to drive it
0cb9868a6251b107150cec3900f2e58a.jpg
no lie it will eat up focus rs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought today would be a great day for sorting my leaking sump... glorious job that!
Down pipe off engine support off ended up being stuck on 2 studs nearest the gearbox no hope of getting them out any normal way!
What is wrong with using bolts... are the sumps normally head on with nuts nearest the gearbox?
Anyway with a bit of luck and many swear words the sump was removed cleaned up and so was the mating face.
Instant black gasket was used to then reseal the sump... then it got cold... so cold that the car will be back together tomo instead!

yea the odd stud near flywheel was baffling.
I replaced mine with a normal bolt, makes it easier to scrape the face clean.

friggin winter, was gonna align my wheels but then though fookit its freezing, do it next week Brr
grab me woolly mitten slippers

better not be snowing or downpour on march 9th at blyton

yea the odd stud near flywheel was baffling.
I replaced mine with a normal bolt, makes it easier to scrape the face clean.

friggin winter, was gonna align my wheels but then though fookit its freezing, do it next week Brr
grab me woolly mitten slippers

better not be snowing or downpour on march 9th at blyton
Such a stupid idea!
One of mine is still a stud the other was removed with force.
The rest are allen capped bolts now :)
Yeah it just dropped cold! Like freezing needed to get in!
Will have her going again by tomo :)

I have made 5 custom engine mounts and have the original shafts was made so who wants to be the 5 in the uk with swap it's easy now eh

Ok just to confirm and wat i always wanted for, I have the only Micra in the uk or county with this engine in, passed mot first time with advise saying brake needs doing, log book changed to 2.0, Insurace cost me 700 fully comp showin all the mods, and now it's on road so I can brag about it yes I built it from scratch took Me 4 years and no one has seen if Coz it was in my yard doing it with night mares an lots of money spent, Everything is custom, u can copy me but u will fail or sell up, I didn't back out Coz ppl took piss with me back in the days so here u go, one person I respect is @frank your welcome to drive it

well done azzy, looks great mate :cool:

Ah, a Saab lump. I used to know a guy who did a B234 transplant into a Golf Mk1, long since gone now though...

Never been a fan of putting big engines in the front of a small cars but that's just me. Kudos for seeing it through Azzy.

Ah, a Saab lump. I used to know a guy who did a B234 transplant into a Golf Mk1, long since gone now though...

Never been a fan of putting big engines in the front of a small cars but that's just me. Kudos for seeing it through Azzy.
I done this Coz ppl took piss with me on here saying I can't built 1.3t even so I came with this idea and made it happen theses engines will do 500 bhp but it's scarey

I've been waiting for you to spill the beans.
Getting towards the end of my engine conversion and the biggest lesson is you just can't know (or explain) the effort involved until you've done one especially fwd and from another make or very different car. Congrats Azzydot and enjoy it.
Yeh I wouldn't care about anyone since no one has helped me did it all my self and it's not a Nissan engine that's good thing, now it's time to start 4wd into it

Finished the sump reseal today gave it a service while at it just to be safe. Castrol is getting silly expensive!

Out of interest, What Oil grade do you use? I tried the Castrol magnatec 5w 30 last July and it made the chain start to rattle, put regular cheap stuff in it at Christmas and it's fine now..

Out of interest, What Oil grade do you use? I tried the Castrol magnatec 5w 30 last July and it made the chain start to rattle, put regular cheap stuff in it at Christmas and it's fine now..

I run 5w30 fully synthetic, halfords own brand haha... Takes car of my race car :p

Normally use Morris oils though, just needed some oil at short notice, in summer I run slightly thicker oil too

Today I called my brotherinlaw Coz he has Astra vxr 280 model 64 model so on lights did 0.60 and left him not even side by side so next challenge would be a Subaru if I find one on road

Today I called my brotherinlaw Coz he has Astra vxr 280 model 64 model so on lights did 0.60 and left him not even side by side so next challenge would be a Subaru if I find one on road

Don't kill yourself to prove a point Azzy, you've got a lot of life to live yet buddy.
Cars looking the business mate....well done from me ;)

Nice work looks incredible. Id love to hear it haha, shame you didnt make a blog but i get why you didnt. Nice work, cant wait to see more of it

Cleaned up my March Cam cover ready to paint it next week.

Took the rally car out for a pre event test, and check the new spotlights. All went well, the knobblies do increase the gearing which does hurt the accelration a bit, but the increased ride height will be useful. Running new'ish knobblies on the front means that although they are soft Dunlops the turn in grip is a bit vauge... Hopefully as they wear down this will improve.

Cleaned up my March Cam cover ready to paint it next week.

Took the rally car out for a pre event test, and check the new spotlights. All went well, the knobblies do increase the gearing which does hurt the accelration a bit, but the increased ride height will be useful. Running new'ish knobblies on the front means that although they are soft Dunlops the turn in grip is a bit vauge... Hopefully as they wear down this will improve.

I always find it feels like your floating, the knobblies twist around beneath the tyre.
You doing the Alan Healey Cadwell Park Rally?

Nice work looks incredible. Id love to hear it haha, shame you didnt make a blog but i get why you didnt. Nice work, cant wait to see more of it
I didn't make a blog and never will not Coz I can't I just fear there will be a replicate on my car soon so I will just keep it how it is.

Don't kill yourself to prove a point Azzy, you've got a lot of life to live yet buddy.
Cars looking the business mate....well done from me ;)
My car doesn't torque steer and brakes are all upgrade, lsd box, am gona prove one more thing 4wd

Back