what did you do to your micra today ?

Also a V-Reg (facelift, but dizzy engine) 1.0Ltr 5 door in Silver is now on our drive, to be broken for spares, as it is rotten...

Not looked over it much, seems engine is knackered, hopefully the gearbox is good as it the right one or rallying.

No rev counter, but does have headlight protectors.

Will list parts on here and then on ebay.

Got the car for free, and even has half a tank of fuel - bonus :)

The boots should be the same on my coilpack car? Guessing it's the sun burst silver or whatever (standard silver) if so I'll buy that.

Also a V-Reg (facelift, but dizzy engine) 1.0Ltr 5 door in Silver is now on our drive, to be broken for spares, as it is rotten...

Not looked over it much, seems engine is knackered, hopefully the gearbox is good as it the right one or rallying.

Why do I never get given free cars???

How much do you want for the window rubbers and the hard plastic bits at bottom of side window? Also interested in the door seals if its not too expensive

Collected Muriel from Matt H, who has been fitting the rear disc conversion kit. Pleased with the extra rear braking power, bedded in the pads and discs on the way home, just hoping that with hot pads and some more bedding in the handbrake will improve. No loss if it doesn't as the old setup the handbrake was rubbish too...
i was waiting for this post :D they are awesome hey!

Bought these
uploadfromtaptalk1432398511343.jpeg

So shiny now!
uploadfromtaptalk1432398539812.jpg

New disks and pads on the front, purchased shoes for the rear but didnt need them just a quick manual adjustment and tightened the cable - it now holds on the handbrake on steep hills!
Purchased a mig.

Plugged lambda back in........ Knocking like a postman....... Unplugged it, revs like a bike, sounds like a scooby, goes like fu..... Something quick. Lol.

Gonna leave it unplugged. Runs so much better...

Gave Maddie a quick two coats ready for sanding and another coat for tomorrow

11328990_920243264728723_1343935717_n (1).jpg
Anyone off to modified car show in Pickering North Yorkshire on Sunday 14th of June?!

Had a bit more of a look around the car tonight.

Colour - KLO - Silver

Engine runs, got the usual TB fault unplugging the MAF improved ideling, but dies without any throttle applied.

Found 17p in her, so a few pence up as well.

Got a number of jobs to do to the rally car which need to be done ready for Abingdon Stages in a couple of weeks. Then I will start removing bits.

@infinity take pics of the rubbers you want and i will remove them.

Stripped and cleaned the interior today. Someone must of used this Micra as a builders van, under the rear carpet was nothing but grit and dirt lol. So i've only got half an interior at the moment :L It ready for my trip tomorrow to Milton Keynes to pick up two doors and an whole Grey interior haha :) Also off to Dorchester Monday to pick up my preface lift conversion :D Gonna be a good bank holiday for me and the Micra haha

not micra related really but got the v8 the other day, dad spent the day taking it out while i was at work, seems huge compared to micras puny engine haha! wheels will be going soon to be replaced with some gash 15x6 ripspeed alloys bruv brapp, gonna paint them pink for banter, getting them for nothing while i hunt for some 13x7s

Attachments

• IMG_9474.jpg
    IMG_9474.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 317
Put the blink (chrome handles) on rouge 5 and found rotten window vertical runners on the back doors :confused:, rust proofed the doors with Waxoyl and also lacquered my rocker cover again. Also ordered from a scrappy on the big rock a second hand drivers seat and also door cards. Re-fitted the front passenger seat in Le Petit Vert (1.4SE) and also talked to my fellow Micranaut mate Davyboy!

"Phew" no wonder why I am knackered lol! o_O

Cheers
Andy:D

Changed front left:
- Brake pads
- Shock (gas pressure, bilstein)
- Spring (from a 1.5d, kyb)
- Trackrod end (split pin broke inside, couldn't be bothered to drill it out when a new one is less than a tenner)
- CV boot (cleaned out the CV joint, didn't have any grit in there... getting rid of all the old grease was a pain)
- tried changing brake disk, but the vented disks were too thick for the caliper.

Oh yeah, and started putting mesh in front of the radiator/engine to save them from gravel...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 08.37.39.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 08.37.39.png
    859.9 KB · Views: 307
Well Got my bits from Milton Keynes, managed to fit all of this in my Micra hahaha. It is a complete Grey interior, everything that i could take from the other Micra went into my boot lol Even got the orignal stereo and an intermittent wiper stalk! All on £25 worth of fuel too! I love my K10 :)

Attachments

• IMAG0849[1].jpg
    IMAG0849[1].jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 268
  • IMAG0848[1].jpg
    IMAG0848[1].jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 311
Final prep work for Abingdon Stages in a coule of weeks - read about it all on the blog - www.mattendean.co.uk

Started looking over the other Micra, which will be broken for parts.

Those wanting parts i.e. headlamp covers should PM me now as the car is advertised elsewhere now....

Today I managed to warp the thread on a hubnut. F**k.

Any idea where to get a hubnut quickly on a bank holiday? Going to call some breakers as soon as it's a more reasonable time.

boy lucky he know where to get these break light/park life:)bulbs
20150525_182149.jpg

at this store here :) you know it make sense from a fifthtea pence
20150525_175910.jpg

20150525_175942.jpg

are reg brazen fool images

Fitted a getto spring to the wastegate to bring the boost up to 9psi..... Worked, right up until the spring slipped, pulled out the Rclip holding the actuator arm on, went from 9psi to 0psi instantly, almost sha....Pood myself. Lol.

It's fine now,
I've bought a £7 bleed valve off ebay.

Good God it's quick at 9psi.

Can't wait to get the intercooler fitted in, remapped for 12/14 psi and go VXR hunting lol.

Fitted a getto spring to the wastegate to bring the boost up to 9psi..... Worked, right up until the spring slipped, pulled out the Rclip holding the actuator arm on, went from 9psi to 0psi instantly, almost sha....Pood myself. Lol.

It's fine now,
I've bought a £7 bleed valve off ebay.

Good God it's quick at 9psi.

Can't wait to get the intercooler fitted in, remapped for 12/14 psi and go VXR hunting lol.

Astra or corsa VXR.... That is the question :p

Well had a lovely trip down to Weymouth today to pick up my K10 Pre-facelift conversion :D . As usual the Micra did it faultlessly and got the usual 55MPG. :)
Now i just gotta decide what colour i'm gonna do the Micra in lol

Attachments

• IMAG0861.jpg
    IMAG0861.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 270
  • IMAG0870.jpg
    IMAG0870.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 274
  • IMAG0860.jpg
    IMAG0860.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 282
  • IMAG0876.jpg
    IMAG0876.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 243
Did loads over the long weekend stripped off Rouge 5's clothes and lubricated and greased all her exposed parts and then gave her some new blink lol! :p

No wonder why I am shagged! o_O

Cheers
Andy :D

888 ant ? i chased one in tamworth last year and he left me for dead (as he disappeared he did a 4 car overtake on a blind bend !)

(Last night) stripped lots of parts from the doner Micra, mostly internal parts. Will start listing on the Sales section on here first then they will gradually make it over to fleabay if not sold on here.

Listed all the parts in the For Sale section, I have removed so far, just got a few bits from the boot to remove then its on to removing bits from the engine bay.

What do we reckon for the colour guys and girls?
Left is Europe Blue
Right is Electric Blue
IMAG0883[1].jpg

Personally i like the one on the right, but it's nice to have some opinion's on it first haha
Gonna go ahead and order 7-8 cans soon of ethier and do my whole car in it lol

Also got a new key cut, took the locksmith about 15 mins to make me a new one. Quite a difference and i can use the passenger lock, not bad for £15 :)

Attachments

• IMAG0885[1].jpg
    IMAG0885[1].jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Back