what did you do to your micra today ?

Going with a matte finish, as i'm using Graffiti paint as i quite like how Chris's K11 looks and it's a pretty cheap way of changing the colour. That and i've got red doors to put on and a white Pre-face conversion so if i don't change the colour it's going to look a bit odd.
Anyone think it's worth going for a darker shade of blue?

Yesterday I re painted the door card plastics matte black and finally took the airbag light out, blew a fuse on the indicators aswell haha, today the banded steels have finally gone and put on the chav wheels, had to raise it on the front because was eating rubber, had a puncture on one so getting replacement rubber from the girlfriends step dad tomorrow
4750eb794dff157193e473f732f0ce3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going with a matte finish, as i'm using Graffiti paint as i quite like how Chris's K11 looks and it's a pretty cheap way of changing the colour. That and i've got red doors to put on and a white Pre-face conversion so if i don't change the colour it's going to look a bit odd.
Anyone think it's worth going for a darker shade of blue?
I think electric blue is nice bit darker like this pic would be nice with silver or black details http://carbonfibrevinylwrap.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Audi-S3-Matte-Blue-Vinyl-Wrap.jpg

Left her at the garage so they could sort the exhaust, no t&t so couldn't bring her home... the advisories on the other hand are somewhat disheartening

Really? You like the brown dash better.
I do kinda like my brown dash for retro looks but i donno. The grey one (plus all my interior bits) will make the inside look so much better

Azzzyyyyy!
You're back!

What you creating?
Hi yes been really busy with many things really in collage and part time work so didn't come on here as much, just making a rear subframe coz Micra k11 didn't have one from factory and I thought might help many ppl who intends to make one for there Micra

Hi yes been really busy with many things really in collage and part time work so didn't come on here as much, just making a rear subframe coz Micra k11 didn't have one from factory and I thought might help many ppl who intends to make one for there Micra

What exactly is the subframe for?

would u say mig or arc welding the chassis leg would be ok I have 3mm sqaure tubing going on the legs but don't wana burn it but wana make it strong ?

Whichever you are most comfortable with, as a general rule I use my mig on 1-4mm and arc on any thing thicker.

Back