what did you do to your micra today ?

As the engines out at the moment I started to a few bits up this evening

Attachments

• IMG_20150115_231121_1.jpg
    IMG_20150115_231121_1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 367
Insured and taxed Micra No 2 and took it out for a spin. Micra No 1 will be now be off the road for a while whilst engine swap No 3 takes place.

The 1.3 does pull well (bog standard) compared with the tuned up 1.0L but the handling is crazy/scary as standard
Nice colour :cool:

he he. It's a nice little car actually (64k) and I only paid £250, just a shame the cills have gone. I'm gonna learn to weld this year and hopefully keep it on the road.
Same colour as mine I got mine for £275 3 door... now a super s replica

got my gear knob, feels awesome to drive with super long throws haha, made from canadian maple with a purple rosewood ring in it, professionally made by one of my old friends i used to skate with

Attachments

• 10801731_10204798725741660_226928030696608792_n.jpg
    10801731_10204798725741660_226928030696608792_n.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 337
Bought the RED/BLACK full interior for my 2001 facelift K11 including the dash, steering wheel, door trims, and all the seats, these will fit flawlessly into my black car. Travelled 350 miles for it, but it worth all the money i spent. Also got the red electric mirrors, fuel door with the inner opener, these will stay red......will look nice on the black car. Also got the rear bumper, rear shocks, all 4 injectors, ecu, all 4 coils from the engine, full exhaust system with catalisator and lambda sensors, both doors with all the electrics and windows, and the openable rear windows. All for aprox 120 quid. I think thats what we call bargain. I will fit most of these on this sunday, will post some pictures.

I've been trying to buy this little beauty for the last 6 months, its immaculate, no joy yet as the old dear won't speak to me about it.
But I'm persistent........watch this space. (hopefully)
I so want this, and now my missus has seen the pictures.....I'm sort of under orders if you know what I mean !
044_zpsd1ae9763.jpg

045_zps7d86379f.jpg

Hey, I'm student off auto electricy.
I'm practicant in servis and i have to repair Nissan micra k12 1.2i 48kw
Maybe some on have deal with thes problems and can advise me what to do.
I have check ECU and all + and - signals are oky. Car start , but few second after Check engine light shows and engin stops

Ha, ha, ha, HAH here's me standing by my new micra, bought her this afternoon. Better than I thought, power hood, power and folding mirrors, multi stack cd player, leccy windows, air-con (with a soft top !!!) and a few others I will find later no doubt.
Also wax oiled, she's perfect underneath, cross-member like the day it was made, taxed and tested 6 months, central locking, 60k only, and ready to roll when it all comes through. Took me about 6 months to track her down and buy her.
She's an R plate when the new number comes through (whatever year that is ?):D
002_zpseb5f1a0c.jpg

Ha, ha, ha, HAH here's me standing by my new micra, bought her this afternoon. Better than I thought, power hood, power and folding mirrors, multi stack cd player, leccy windows, air-con (with a soft top !!!) and a few others I will find later no doubt.
Also wax oiled, she's perfect underneath, cross-member like the day it was made, taxed and tested 6 months, central locking, 60k only, and ready to roll when it all comes through. Took me about 6 months to track her down and buy her.
002_zpseb5f1a0c.jpg
That's not a Micra, that's a MARCH! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did the old duffer pop her clogs then " plate will be 1998 vintage
No, the old duffer (a couple of years older than me :rolleyes:) hasn't popped her clogs, her old duffer husband did, leaving her with three cars, this one only did 500 miles a year since they owned it 7 years. no advisories in the last 7 years either !
A little patch of rust on the scuttle pan other than that nothing, not even a scratch on it. They even built it its own garage.
Before that a fella in Wadebridge about 25 miles from me imported it before selling to a Nissan dealer - who they bought it off, so its been here in Cornwall all its life so to speak.
Now another old duffer has it LOL I'm thinking that I will have to build a garage as well now....its that good.
And yes....its a March or a sangatsu as they say in Nippon :D

002_zpseb5f1a0c.jpg
Just don't play with it

Yes, definitely, there's a lot of value in this car....quite rare I would think as well. Going to build a garage type of thing for her in the summer. May keep the blue micra for winter use and keep this one dry.
This car has not got a scratch on it, better than I'd have ever hoped for.

Yes, definitely, there's a lot of value in this car....quite rare I would think as well. Going to build a garage type of thing for her in the summer. May keep the blue micra for winter use and keep this one dry.
This car has not got a scratch on it, better than I'd have ever hoped for.

The only thing I would do is re-route the sunroof drain pipes to save them sills :)

The only thing I would do is re-route the sunroof drain pipes to save them sills :)
Yes wehey, I have thought about that already. I assume they travel down the back quarter as I've seen on some posts here, if I get stuck I'll give ya'll a shout boys and girls. ;)

Last edited:
Yes 12h, I know that, but it looks like the roof drains into the body, when I eventually get her (bloody DVLA) I will have a good look as to where it drains.

it'll be interesting to see if there's any drainage pipes down the a-piller on a softtop cos this silly design flaw is a major cause of sill rust on all k11 with sunroof and a-pillar aerials.

k550i-630-jpg.32378

https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobiles-rebuild.35251/#post-381115

I've routed my sunroof pipes straight through the sill to stop the cause but with the rear sills already rusting away, tis too late now.
ur's is a mint looking condition :cool:

Back