what did you do to your micra today ?

Opps that wasn't very clear, was shattered after a long drive home from Burnley!

Life'ing the wishbones i.e. Replacing them after a set time reguardless of any visable issues, will start at life'ing of a year. I don't want to experience a snapped wishbone again!

Opps that wasn't very clear, was shattered after a long drive home from Burnley!

Life'ing the wishbones i.e. Replacing them after a set time reguardless of any visable issues, will start at life'ing of a year. I don't want to experience a snapped wishbone again!
thats where my little electronic tacho comes in useful matt, it records the "running hours" like the aero industry do
but i would weld a mild steel socket/bush onto the wishbone, and then insert a high tensile bolt instead of that shaft that snapped

Had a good weekend at BSR Racing with @h701micra sorting out the suspension set up :) lowered, stiffened and new adjustable panhard rod. Nice weekend, Nice bloke, Nice work

Also finally got a map light wired into the car for my navi, never done wiring before but managed it fairly ok, actually pretty proud haha :p
Didnt take a final pic, forgot but took some others.....

IMAG0242.jpg

Had a good weekend at BSR Racing with @h701micra sorting out the suspension set up :) lowered, stiffened and new adjustable panhard rod. Nice weekend, Nice bloke, Nice work

Also finally got a map light wired into the car for my navi, never done wiring before but managed it fairly ok, actually pretty proud haha :p
Didnt take a final pic, forgot but took some others.....

IMAG0242.jpg

He's not that nice when he's pellets at you :p

Got your steel sleeve made up now too :) just those bushes to go
I'm off to get my scales next week :) got it all planned out
He's not that nice when he's pellets at you :p
Whut?! You were like "imma shoot you stupid" and I was like "mkay" then the night comes and your like "feck that you like some kind of ninja"... ;)
Hahaha...I never had the privellage of being shot sadly. Just abused by many, many animals :p
But the puppy loved you :p

Whut?! You were like "imma shoot you stupid" and I was like "mkay" then the night comes and your like "feck that you like some kind of ninja"... ;)

Steel sleeve for...panhard? Hopefully im getting insured on the wee micra soon so may be able to pop up for a day to sort it out

Steel sleeve for...panhard? Hopefully im getting insured on the wee micra soon so may be able to pop up for a day to sort it out
Yea :) we were making interchangeability simpler if you remember :)
Aye I'll give you a message as n when they're ready

Hope you've kept that spanner safe ;)

Yea :) we were making interchangeability simpler if you remember :)
Aye I'll give you a message as n when they're ready

Hope you've kept that spanner safe ;)

Ohhhh yeah I remember :)
The spanner is safe, went round the car today and got everything tight... All was good apart from the rear height adjusting ring, just needed a little tightening

May have even managed to un-seize the panhard as well today, not 100 sure though as i didn't take it off

Ohhhh yeah I remember :)
The spanner is safe, went round the car today and got everything tight... All was good apart from the rear height adjusting ring, just needed a little tightening

May have even managed to un-seize the panhard as well today, not 100 sure though as i didn't take it off
That wasn't bad considering :) I was expecting much worse

My big vice is there n bolted down now so we could properly lever it if we wanted

Pretty much, I got shot and you were last on our team, and no one found you for like 20 minutes, errbody was like "u wot, he must be hacking" lol

Changed the gearbox. Bought a lemon though, it was seized, pity I didn't check until I had the lot back together. managed to get the gearbox free'd up enough to move and slowly it returned to normal minus third gear which I still can't seem to select.

Also at the point of giving up trying to find a set of import clocks or even prefacelift cable driven units that I can try try make work

55439a12426fc5d082c717cb5bbef6b9.jpg

got my wheels on, rolled the **** out of my arches, still not enough on the rear because was still rubbing, took my bumper off and gotta cut my rear bumpers mounts so probably gonna get dad to make up a bracket or something to fit it so it doesnt rub, more work on her tomorrow then!

got my wheels on, rolled the #### out of my arches, still not enough on the rear because was still rubbing, took my bumper off and gotta cut my rear bumpers mounts so probably gonna get dad to make up a bracket or something to fit it so it doesnt rub, more work on her tomorrow then!

Raise the car a tad? :p

cant wait till my baby is road legal and i have my licence come so far from the prov spec it was

Attachments

• frount end.jpg
    frount end.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 303
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 277
  • IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 308
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 277
  • rear end.jpg
    rear end.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 321
Put the fatties on, spacers on front,cut bumper, arches smacked very hard with a hammer.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416695949798.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1416695949798.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 266
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416696001508.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1416696001508.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 317
Nothing new, Ford (Boreham days) used to do it all the time. In fact i think one reg one two rallies in different parts of the world on the same weekend...!

Only just figured out what @davyboy meant...
Very sneaky

I'm impressed
Used to run around on beer bottle labels for tax discs back in the day ha ha, only got a telling off if caught anyway !
Not now with these spy cameras, nprdgt cop cameras or whatever they're called. Its all about making a dollar now....easy pickings.
Since the scrapping of the tax disc, we have cop stops everywhere now. Catching bucket loads down here though.

went to see my brother to see why my tyre kept going down, found out my bandeds leak air which isnt a suprise, he said he can put some sealant on them somewhen but would be a 24hr job, ill do that when he welds up my exhaust that i also bought, universal back box and replacement bendy section on its way! also finished my first 2-10 shift and came out to my car absolutely covered in ice, looks amazing on the paint!

went to see my brother to see why my tyre kept going down, found out my bandeds leak air which isnt a suprise, he said he can put some sealant on them somewhen but would be a 24hr job, ill do that when he welds up my exhaust that i also bought, universal back box and replacement bendy section on its way! also finished my first 2-10 shift and came out to my car absolutely covered in ice, looks amazing on the paint!

not made very well if they leak air :L

Back