what did you do to your micra today ?

Too skint for alloys wont get any till next summer at earliest so thought feck it ill pimp up my steelies. Just painted alot of my black plastics on outside of car today in jet black gloss paint and lacquer...sitting drying but they look sweeeeet ill post pics tomorrow when they go on car. Al thinking gold steelies would make a big difference

Yea should look good. The tyres in my alloys are all fairly worn and have a new set on steels so gonna switch back to steels for the winter, figured I might spray them

Sitting in tesco car park waiting on the missus with engine ticking over and listening to a noise iv been hearing for a while....sounds like blooming chain rattle to me....its not loud obviously the tensioner isnt too worn and or slipped much yet but itll probably get louder...wondering if itll go away when i change the oil with mobil 1 ESP 5w30 hmmm...30 quid for 4 litres on ebay...50 odd quid in halfords and apparently kicks the ass off castrol...supposedly much quieter engine better mpg and performance.

Sitting in tesco car park waiting on the missus with engine ticking over and listening to a noise iv been hearing for a while....sounds like blooming chain rattle to me....its not loud obviously the tensioner isnt too worn and or slipped much yet but itll probably get louder...wondering if itll go away when i change the oil with mobil 1 ESP 5w30 hmmm...30 quid for 4 litres on ebay...50 odd quid in halfords and apparently kicks the ass off castrol...supposedly much quieter engine better mpg and performance.

I think I put that in my car... I also think it's a little thin

Chains louder than it was previously

Whats the biggest size of wheels/alloys I could put on a k11 riding on stock height? Looks like I could get 17's in them arches lol....your gonna tell me I cant huh?

Haha I know you guys are gonna throw virtual bricks at me but....im gonna glue/bond a hood scoop onto my bonnet. Yep you read right, a non functional hood scoop because I love how they look and i dont mind a bit of ridiculous tehee.

My k11 at the minuet
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417286032.911929.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417286056.928615.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417286099.663651.jpg

test fitted two sets of superlites .. both 13 '' one set staggered 6.5 j the other 7j
neither fit due to centre bore. any had to buy spigot rings for their k11 if so any links to decent ones ?
also the 6.5j ones seemed to have a better fit but they are spaced so extended studs would be needed has any one got the dimensions for the standard studs?

thanks . F

fixedfool get your local engineering company to bore the centers out to fit he hubs had tis done before round here it costs £10 per wheel

Right, what alternator upgrades are available?
Someone said N16 fits but I've only seen one person say that.
And everyone seems to want more power on idle so they can blast s**t music.

I need more power so I can run two 135w spotlights on a road rally without running the battery flat, any help appreciated :D

Right, what alternator upgrades are available?
Someone said N16 fits but I've only seen one person say that.
And everyone seems to want more power on idle so they can blast s**t music.

I need more power so I can run two 135w spotlights on a road rally without running the battery flat, any help appreciated :D

Dude... Max Road legal wattage is 55w

I have run ours with x2 100W H4's Headlight, x4 35W HID's in the lamp pod and x2 corner pods with with 100W H2's in them.

Makes the alt work a bit! But is fine, the ECU increases the idle speed (slightly) when you turn on the lights anyway.

Hmm...is it just me or do the 1.0 k11s seem to drink alot of fuel doing70 or 80mph particularly 80...but I can rag it/redline it during city driving at speeds between 30-40mph and it doesnt seem to drink much more than grannying it?? Tis odd. also iv had times when iv grannied the car all week as iv been skint but the damn things drank more and im changing at 2k revs lol!!! what are your fuel economy patterns guys?. finding it hard to granny anyway now as low rev driving in the micra has gotten a bit dull through no torque at the bottom end (typical 1.0)but very enjoyable to drive in the 3000-7000 rpm range. Almost "fast"...and iv recently come from a 2.2 DTI modded Vectra lol! Do you find fuel economy to be acceptable during "spirited" drives or 70+ bypass driving?

Hmm...is it just me or do the 1.0 k11s seem to drink alot of fuel doing70 or 80mph particularly 80...but I can rag it/redline it during city driving at speeds between 30-40mph and it doesnt seem to drink much more than grannying it?? Tis odd. also iv had times when iv grannied the car all week as iv been skint but the damn things drank more and im changing at 2k revs lol!!! what are your fuel economy patterns guys?. finding it hard to granny anyway now as low rev driving in the micra has gotten a bit dull through no torque at the bottom end (typical 1.0)but very enjoyable to drive in the 3000-7000 rpm range. Almost "fast"...and iv recently come from a 2.2 DTI modded Vectra lol! Do you find fuel economy to be acceptable during "spirited" drives or 70+ bypass driving?
Mines a 1.4 marc, at 80+ yes a bit thirstier, but not a lot.....down to maybe mid forties mpg. Grand dad driving as I call it.........50+ mpg. normal driving with a bit of ragging 50 mpg, so not a lot of difference.
Around town normal pottering 40+ so all in all very happy :D
My missuses old 1.0 auto was a lot thirstier than her current 1.4 auto............ get a bigger one bud ;)

Back