what did you do to your micra today ?

Nearly crashed. May have broken something in rather forceful braking and swerving.

Also how do I change a dash bulb? Can't see my 30 lol
Hey emz! Hows it going? Not seen you on here in adges :(

Remove the binical around the speedo.... 4 bolts maybe and then have a feel on the back of the clocks xxx

Waiting rather impatiently for sill to turn up

If it doesn't come before the weekend it's gonna bugger up the MOT and all..

Ordered 100Ltrs of Carless Super Unleaded for use at on Wales Rally GB at the FIA re-fuel points...... [HASHTAG]#expensive[/HASHTAG]

Also worked out the wiring to fit the nav side electric windows :)

And tested a volt meter, which may get fitted with a dual option of battery voltage and lamda voltage [HASHTAG]#planning[/HASHTAG]

Oh and research van snow tyre options, just in case needed for WRGB given some forecast snow in Wales soon!

Avoided BMW's - what is it with x5 drivers?! 3 times on the m27 I got cut up today, in the pouring rain, by x5's - I know a Micra is small but had lights on dip (more than some muppets did) grrrrr!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These arrived :)
B1IzdmzIUAAMi2b.jpg

And got muddy on the way home from work, with a bit of pre event testing on a local gravel road ;)

B1I2goVIMAAzCyx.jpg

Changed both front track rods OMG what a difference! Passenger side was actually scary when it came off would barely hold itself up it was that worn!
Control arms next...

Muriel passed her MOT, and completed here last proper road test before WRGB fine :)

Also did some deep water testing driving through a deep ford twice on my way to work this morning, checking the water proofing - all fine which is handy for the big water splash in Sweet Lamb :)

Bought another one! Hopefully don't get let down after purchase like the last time we tried to buy one.
A trip to North Wales and a blue prefacelift will be ready to get prepared for next years rallying adventures :D

recieved my manifold for the new engine for the micra but car is on hold for the mo was knocked off the bike last night :(

Bought another one! Hopefully don't get let down after purchase like the last time we tried to buy one.
A trip to North Wales and a blue prefacelift will be ready to get prepared for next years rallying adventures :D

What's happening to the old one?

Another year, another MOT with no advisories ;)

Finally have brakes again, and a handbrake, and a clutch... I even sort of have sills haha :p

Getting steadily fixed, ready for next year's conversion

Back