what did you do to your micra today ?

Yea it's good power. :) Everything is ok but I need to fix these electric windows and speedo cable.

uhy9ahap.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like it

If those skirts were removed, the cill probably has a fair bit of clearance so the skirts just make the car look slammed even though it's still useable:
Chris on the other hand, his cills are on the floor :p

But the sills curve under the car, make it look higher than it actually is.

got accepted into the main hanger at player 8.0, big car show full of cars on air and hydros haha! gonna be a big suprise when the micra rolls in!

Attachments

• players.png
    players.png
    53 KB · Views: 363
Parked next to Dales Toyota.. My car was probably getting bullied by the Corolla :( Also followed a rally Civic for a while so it's fair to say my cars self confidence was knocked today, poor Melody <3

Fitted new brake pads today :D

vapypehe.jpg

Just completed a front drivetrain upgrade on the turbo K11.

New wishbones, polly bushes and front hubs. Totally different car now.

After every thing's cooled off it's turbine housing, manifold and down pipe off for some zircotec goodness.

After every thing's cooled off it's turbine housing, manifold and down pipe off for some zircotec goodness.
You have to much money dave

Don't forget the photos Dave :p

Removed all the rear suspension including the arms to free up any siezed bolts and give them a good cleanup and regrease. For some reason since having the car the drivers side sits about 10mm lower at the rear. There's doesn't appear to be anything wrong so can only assume it's tired suspension bushes.

Removed all the rear suspension including the arms to free up any siezed bolts and give them a good cleanup and regrease. For some reason since having the car the drivers side sits about 10mm lower at the rear. There's doesn't appear to be anything wrong so can only assume it's tired suspension bushes.

You'll have to let me know the results...I have this pimp lean too...

It's got to be either weight distribution or the panhard then...?
I removed the Panhard along with all the rest of the stuff. It's the same with or without it. If i get one in the scrappers that sits evenly ill remove the suspension arms and try them. I might loosen up the arms and re tighten them after jacking the car up by 10-20mm just on that side.

I was going to disconnect the shocks and sit it on just the springs to see if that made any difference...when I get time...
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

photo whoring yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_4721-2.jpg
    IMG_4721-2.jpg
    694.2 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_4728.jpg
    IMG_4728.jpg
    746.7 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_4730.jpg
    IMG_4730.jpg
    655 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_4742.jpg
    IMG_4742.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_4746.jpg
    IMG_4746.jpg
    676.2 KB · Views: 298
Lol I really start to like ur photos... Then I see u in it. Stop it. Ur too tall and scene for Micra's lol. *edit I do have one piece of life advice.. Fcuk everyone else and their opinions lol

Lol I really start to like ur photos... Then I see u in it. Stop it. Ur too tall and scene for Micra's lol. *edit I do have one piece of life advice.. Fcuk everyone else and their opinions lol

thats the way i live my life, dont care what people think hahah, my mates mate earlier said he has more respect and likes my car more than anyone elses he sees around town because its so different ;)

thats the way i live my life, dont care what people think hahah, my mates mate earlier said he has more respect and likes my car more than anyone elses he sees around town because its so different ;)
Want a strong independent woman award with that too. You get very little motivation out of me Chris. Be proud, for you have sampled my small and rarely seen likeness to the rest of humanity.. There is no benevolence.. You are not a unique snow flake.

Back