what did you do to your micra today ?

Probs like 3oo quid for cheap helmet and suit, license is £30....Cut off isn't needed in some classes
Always a good idea from a safety point of view. Its the first thing I'd add tbh. And an extinguisher. Might aswel give yourself a fighting chance
Cheapest fia helmet I've seen is 115. Overalls I dunno

Licence is £40 ;) may have even gone up to 44 now

Always a good idea from a safety point of view. Its the first thing I'd add tbh. And an extinguisher. Might aswel give yourself a fighting chance
Cheapest fia helmet I've seen is 115. Overalls I dunno

Licence is £40 ;) may have even gone up to 44 now
i already have to fir ext. to go in the turbo... i think you would be stupid to boost a nissan micra and not consider it... its not meant to be doing 100+bhp

Having the internet at my disposal for gathering information is great. Conversely, the time spent trying to prise the factual content out of what I find is not. Obviously the MSC forum is excluded as everything on here is 100% true.

Onionfaps. I'm sure I've had those in McDonalds once.

1396283748921.jpg

1396283762739.jpg

I said style wise I would only do a couple of things. Orange tyre wall lettering and orange front indicators to make orange a tad more of a theme. No more style stuff left to do :)
Subtle.
Good ;)
Was a bit obvious

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Nope
Was not
No andy we just have a keen eye for actual mods

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
True
Like big brakes? I have some. In my room ready to fit. I think.
Better
like...those ones for me :rolleyes:
I have 2 sets of 257mm and 1 set of 280mm :D... I will stop
big brakes were the height of my modding life @Noddie built my car, i just take the glory.
You took the rear bumper off tho

Back