what did you do to your micra today ?

They're some dedicated seagulls ;)

Cheers Enuo, greasy n oily is equally as cool. Sign of a proper graft, not an attempt to be Van Gogh :p

Just been an popped this on:
I rocked that sticker for a while :)
1393809384283.jpg

@Huggy444

As I said crial being well not flat I was using footbrake and clutch and having to switch to accelerator

Only later did it occur to me to use the handbrake so next time itll be quicker

Going to break the 20's aswell once I get some decent tyres on the front haha

@Huggy444

As I said crial being well not flat I was using footbrake and clutch and having to switch to accelerator

Only later did it occur to me to use the handbrake so next time itll be quicker

Going to break the 20's aswell once I get some decent tyres on the front haha

I could cycle it faster ;)
Yeah, duck tape a 50p coin over the handbrake so it's a fly off :)

I like the bumpery blackness.....I have a can of paint in my executive garage ready for this very job....when the weather's a bit nicer.....but not 100% on the mudflaps....very rallyish....I'd imagine you could reverse over them.... :eek:

I'm not overly keen on them either but came across them in an out building n wedged one in to see. The weather is a ballache, prepper it yesterday n then it rained :mad: been lucky today though :)

matt humphris says you have to count the diff teeth matt, so you can bet that there are no visible codes (just factory ID markings)

hey when i start my car the temp is always at the bottom and takes ages to rise to half way do i need a new thermostat?

try turning the heater full cold during cold starts so the coolant only gets heated up asap by the engine and prevents it getting cooled through the heater matrix.
once the engines up to temp, then you turn up the heater

hey when i start my car the temp is always at the bottom and takes ages to rise to half way do i need a new thermostat?

try turning the heater full cold during cold starts so the coolant only gets heated up asap by the engine and prevents it getting cooled through the heater matrix.
once the engines up to temp, then you turn up the heater

and btw take the rad cap off and check the radiator and cooling system is actually brimmed with coolant.
the coolant sensors in the engine head rely on coolant flowing through them to read correctly.
but if there's too much air and no coolant in the system then the sensors will read too cold as it just measures "air", giving false impression that the engines cold when actually the engine & coolant is boiling over fast.
when the block gets so hot that enough heat conducts to the sensor that it starts to rise up abit, the uncooled block could've been overheated by then.

if there's no coolant, trace why it's escaped (blown gasket or leakage)

matt humphris says you have to count the diff teeth matt, so you can bet that there are no visible codes (just factory ID markings)
Thanks that's what i thought it might be i.e. only buy one from a known car source. Been caught out before on this.

The green mid facelift in college carpark now has weller wheels and jdm headlight protectors.. Woo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nah don't wanna replace my as new 1.0 with 16k for an engine with 140k I'll just swap the cams and sell the remainder of the 1.3

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Got my exhaust! Nismo etched on the pipe, nismo pressed on the box and a plaque with its serial number on it :) gonna clean her up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Changed trackrod ends ready for MOT tomorrow (wish me luck).
Also can't decide on what to do with 1.3 cams. Both or just inlet?

Changed trackrod ends ready for MOT tomorrow (wish me luck).
Also can't decide on what to do with 1.3 cams. Both or just inlet?

Moved my micra into a corner today... and sacked em both to 'storage'
To make room for a blast from the past
1394042195706.jpg

Its not a gt-4 this time. In fact its only a 1.8 but dya know what... I dont care. To have one in this colour and trim etc to look like my old one is perfectly fine by me :)

I like the idea of massive turbos on small engines and superchargers on slightly bigger engines. I feel you want the aspiration to eccentuate the power delivery not completely change it, but thats just me :)

I like the idea of massive turbos on small engines and superchargers on slightly bigger engines. I feel you want the aspiration to eccentuate the power delivery not completely change it, but thats just me :)
This is no race car this time. Its a look pretty and country cruiser. So a supercharger would be perfect I think :)

Reminds me of my old one tho (obviously)... sad times :( ah well new memories to be made

The micras will be ditched in a corner now for a while. It was a surprise present and it was well greeted

Back