what did you do to your micra today ?

this is what i did today. wrapped door cards and put blue dise light in and led spots on front and de wipered the rear
IMAG0049.jpg
IMAG0050.jpg
IMAG0051.jpg
IMAG0063.jpg
IMAG0064.jpg
IMAG0066.jpg
IMAG0069.jpg
IMAG0071.jpg

As long as a minute eh.
Yea MicrAde's car. Thoroughly a top bloke and a nice looking car too. Made my battered old rally mobile look a bit.. untidy.
Best crack on tidying it up for JAE

WDIDT?
Took her down to Nissan for the Steering wheel recall notice...No problem with mine at all ^_^
had a quick chat with the girl behind the desk and she said Nissan have yet to find a UK car with the fault yet...
I don't know if this means they have found them in other countries, she wasn't specific :p
I guess there must have been more than one somehwere to cause a recall....? o_O

BTW...My mum got the letter yesterday for her 2003 SVE :)

Hmmm real snow's better LOL ;)
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/DSC00295.jpg

ETA: ....almost forgot, I also hit 77,000 miles today :D

Mine hit 46,000 yesterday (marking exactly 20,000 miles in my ownership!) and I thought that was a big milestone haha.

WDIDT?

Filled Bart with 36.46LTR. Done 326 miles since last fill. That means I done 8.9413 miles per litre. Don't know what is in MPG. Its much better than the silver one. Or it could be due to the fact that I have used premium unleaded.

Regards

WDIDT?

Filled Bart with 36.46LTR. Done 326 miles since last fill. That means I done 8.9413 miles per litre. Don't know what is in MPG. Its much better than the silver one. Or it could be due to the fact that I have used premium unleaded.

Regards

About 40mpg mate, good going!

Mine hit 46,000 yesterday (marking exactly 20,000 miles in my ownership!) and I thought that was a big milestone haha.

mine was at 63,000 when I picked her up in December 2009....so I've done 14,000 miles...so far...many more to go yet ;)

ETA: I need to get out more LOL :p

mine was at 63,000 when I picked her up in December 2009....so I've done 14,000 miles...so far...many more to go yet ;)

ETA: I need to get out more LOL :p
I picked mine up September 2010 and have done 34k since lol, do you actually drive anywhere or just roll up and down the drive once a week? :p

Bought mine 2 years ago and done - 7,000 approx, I've got three vehicles though. The micra, Suzuki van OH!! and another micra, but I leave the wife drive the blue one mainly.

Country retreat no doubt :D

....not exactly :p

Our vehicular access to the house is located at the rear...and we are in the far corner of a large, sort of, car park.
..basically...
from the actual road to my parking spot, out the back of the house, is about 100 yards or so ^_^

....not exactly :p

Our vehicular access to the house is located at the rear...and we are in the far corner of a large, sort of, car park.
..basically...
from the actual road to my parking spot, out the back of the house, is about 100 yards or so ^_^
To much information, I would just stick to tree lined country retreat, sounds better:p

it's okay, really :oops:
...don't ever get stuck in mud, like the country bumpkin I probably should be LOL
not always great when it snows...we never have enough grit etc...but that's still pretty rare ^_^
I've only seen snow here 4 times in my life, and that was 4 times to many - hate the stuff.

Back