what did you do to your micra today ?

1371743768056.jpg

Because Japfest

Wdid? Took a Suzuki jimmy sideways round the mountain roads in crete :) hideous suspension set up, handles like a 4x4... Oh... It is :p
Pulled over in horror at a poor k10 left in the undergrowth and ran back to take pictures which i'll put up once I'm home with decent interwebs next week :) (ade you'll just have to be patient :p )

Nothing been too drunk to drivr all day, but I caught on my flatmates camera a gen 1 peugeot 106 rallyewith roll cage etc, and... A march convertible! Pics when me and flatemate are sobre enough to plug the camera into the pc

Gave my car a quick wax on my lunch break haha looks ok but It could really do with a thorough t-cutting

Anyone ever bought the pre cut 5 door window tint from eBay?

I've started to sand some of the panels to get rid of the major scratches. Need to wait till I get paid before I can actually go to work on the body...erm... Work. Haha

Loads of dents and stuff anyway. Really straped for cash, got pretty much no tools to do anything with either

Talking to me or ..?

Heyaa everyone :D need a slight bit of help apologies in advance this is the wrong place to post. But cant figure out how to make new threads.... Damn Smart phones!... Bring back the Nokia's ;)

Does anyone know what the offset if there is any of the original k11 pre-facelift 13" steelies.
Sorry to be a pain :oops:
Thanks all :)
Chloe X

Heyaa everyone :D need a slight bit of help apologies in advance this is the wrong place to post. But cant figure out how to make new threads.... Damn Smart phones!... Bring back the Nokia's ;)

Does anyone know what the offset if there is any of the original k11 pre-facelift 13" steelies.
Sorry to be a pain :oops:
Thanks all :)
Chloe X

ET37
I had a flick through the archive :)

Edit: amen to the nokia :D

35mm :eek: that's alot. For a decent non car breaking set they're not cheap :(
You'll find a grayston 32mm set... in my opinion dont risk it at all

Definitely wanna be hubcentric that wide, my 10mm ones on the rear of my car wobble like crazy at high speed, wider ones will just be worse!
When I ran 32's for a short while, as the spacers were universal I centred them with spigot rings. The wheels centred fine with the taper on the nuts. No balance/vibration issues :D

Mine are all balanced up, its only happened since I put the spacers on the rear with the extended studs, hence my verdict of spacers being the issue

started fitting my bonnet pins then ran out of cutting discs for the dremel so now i have 2 holes in the bonnet but no pins :/ lol

WDIDT ?
cut open a wastegate actuator, to fit a softer spring :) (arrowed is the rubber diaphram)
i used the spring on the left in the end (3 coils cut) max boost now set @ 4psi precisely :cool:

P6230079.JPG

Is that the limit of the stock ecu?
dunno :) depends how much retard you run i guess.
its gonna be a good base pressure to run the high comp engine thats waiting to be fitted :rolleyes: , then use a controller to gradually raise the boost and test the hybrid headgasket out :)
and this TD05 goes a bit mental once it finally wakes up @ 4k anyway

Back