what did you do to your micra today ?

the £100 leads :)

20130202_190618_zps315ee495.jpg

20130129_193927.jpg
you nuts or made of money :p

welded up the rear of my rear arches, so shouldn't have water/crud in the boot anymore, re-welded most of the stuff Noddie did for me last year as water was getting in there somehow, so fingers tight the little snotbox is watertight again! leaving the carpets out and gonna find some puddles to drive through on the way to work over the next week to test it out!

20130202_095337_zps699df18b.jpg

IMG-20130202-WA0000_zps7a4be419.jpg

and yes, that is unfortunately me!

welded up the rear of my rear arches, so shouldn't have water/crud in the boot anymore, re-welded most of the stuff Noddie did for me last year as water was getting in there somehow, so fingers tight the little snotbox is watertight again! leaving the carpets out and gonna find some puddles to drive through on the way to work over the next week to test it out!

Power of the beard!

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Hell yeah, shes a 4 monther, coming off soon though as i've just started work in a foundry (working with Alu and zinc) so going to be mega hot! she kept warm over the winter though :D

If youve a sunroof have you relicated the drain pipes?

If youve a sunroof have you relicated the drain pipes?

yes mate, relocated the fronts last year so they come out the rubber grommet for the door wiring and drain inside the front wings, and the rears now come out the plastic thing with flaps that should be in the holes in my pics above

* Oh, SuluR, how much to make another grill? ;)

WDIDT?

Went to R reg's place today to link up with him. Done full throttle body service, install ceramic headlight plugs and fix up all these problems on my car. It's so quiet and smooth now. Its so much better than before these problems on my car. All I need to change new belts and water pump soon.

Took a spin on the motorway so it was good time :)

Massive update is coming soon ;)

What a day! :)

Pulled off the oil pipe at the front of the engine and scraped a load of crust black crap out of it.

Refitted air feed as weather seems a bit drier. Mostly to dull the sound of induction.

yes mate, relocated the fronts last year so they come out the rubber grommet for the door wiring and drain inside the front wings, and the rears now come out the plastic thing with flaps that should be in the holes in my pics above

* Oh, SuluR, how much to make another grill? ;)

Hmm not really thought about it. Took ages for me. How much would you pay ;)

more pics here! http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/jdm-g-grill.54941/

result:
IMG_2073_zpsd456980e.jpg

could give you a set of MG ZS 4x100 17" straight spoke alloys? (pretty sure they are 4x100) BUT only if yo made one up as Nescafe!

If I was to go with that I wouldn't put them on my car! Would have to sell them, how much are they worth? Also I dont have another Spare Phase one grill only phase two which is curvier. Not sure how. That'd look.

Replaced passenger mirror glass after Parking in tesco and coming out to find it all over the floor :/
And fitted aero blades :)

I walked out to my car in a supermarket once to find that someone had very kindly folded my mirror in... backwards, now the folding mechanism is all screwed. Least of it's worries though, it's currently got a bubblewrap cover on the rear-side.

I walked out to my car in a supermarket once to find that someone had very kindly folded my mirror in... backwards, now the folding mechanism is all screwed. Least of it's worries though, it's currently got a bubblewrap cover on the rear-side.
I suppose that is the nice thing about having a old k11 with manual mirrors only the mirror was broken so just clipped a new one in...

Finally worked out mpg when I filled today, took 33 and a bit litres but clicked early I think so call it 35, for 292 miles gives about 38 mpg for the brum meet including the cruise. Not bad I think :). Just wonder where the fuel gauge screwed up cause it told me it was near empty but apparently had nearly ten litres left!

Finally worked out mpg when I filled today, took 33 and a bit litres but clicked early I think so call it 35, for 292 miles gives about 38 mpg for the brum meet including the cruise. Not bad I think :). Just wonder where the fuel gauge screwed up cause it told me it was near empty but apparently had nearly ten litres left!
I find the fuel gauges pretty inaccurate. I can do 20mile motorway journey and end up with the needle saying I have more fuel than when I left.

I just rely on odometer, i stuck £10 on it and let it get to the light, checked the miles, so i know how many i get on £10 give or take :p so i just double it for £20 ect, crude but works :p

Fitted said seats in the car......easier said than done when it's in an air chamber :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 20130205_143944.jpg
    20130205_143944.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 266
Dougyledds said:
Got my panhard off noddie :) cheers mate

Now just gotta find out how much to adjust it by once its on :\ ahem to Scott! (skymera) we probably share the same adjustment ;)

I fitted to the car then slowly adjusted, rocked car back and forth till checked and adjusted again till the wheels were even both sides.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Back