and leave door open like a police bait car bait for rats

see it is realy only one cars space

try to get the technique correct :grinning:
DSC01980.jpg

washed him up ready for the next road "bum up" driver
DSC01986.jpg

DSC01989.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

got it going on 24/7 365 days , give me a holla when you get your finger plucked out:laugh:

ragged it about lika badman

srs. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP.

:laugh: yeh i see these bigger d head drivers fuming always, got to keep em that way. DEEP FRY'D
nice one !
one in a maroon bm double youth said something like "oi" out his window. swore it sounded more "oink oink"

Ragged it around the local country lanes, cleaned it inside and out, started to put my sub and amp back in ready for Sunday (Y) :grinning:

Booked my eBay find alloy in for a nice new Proxes T1-R to be fitted tomorrow. No more little noddy space saver for me, YAAAAAY (Y).

Had the fronts balanced for free from kwik fit tehe!

Bled all but one of my brakes but the rear one snapped the nipple off trying to undo it! Luckily its sealed still but its only one not bled and i need to sort it! Need to find a way of getting the old bit off but its inside the drum like 2mm doh!

Although i only boiled the drivers side front but took a hell of alot of bleeding to remove the bubbles!

Had the fronts balanced for free from kwik fit tehe!

Bled all but one of my brakes but the rear one snapped the nipple off trying to undo it! Luckily its sealed still but its only one not bled and i need to sort it! Need to find a way of getting the old bit off but its inside the drum like 2mm doh!

Although i only boiled the drivers side front but took a hell of alot of bleeding to remove the bubbles!

well i got the tires done satuday as nothing was open on saturday so had to use them and then i got new wheels so thought meh might as well complain of a bad job at a different one today and got the new ones done for free! which werent at all bad

Saturday, Sunday and part of Monday spent installing new audio in the old scooter..... Components up front, sub in the rear, amplifier all hooked up to the bluetooth/USB headunit. First time I´ve undertaking such an install, so was very much a learning experience. Had´nt expected it to be necessary, to dismantle the entire interior, and I do mean everything.... But hey, it plays now, it´s great, and I have learned a great deal about installing audio gear, which will be of good use, when I have to re-do it all, to make it 100% right.
:p

JVC KD-R901
Denon DCA-800
DLS C6 mids
DLS T25 tweeters
Dali A-12WD sub

Half-n-half old school setup.

Ps. I wastly under-estimated how much speakerwire, it really takes..... That´s why I have do redo the wires sometime. I ran out of speaker wire ! When that times comes, I also change one of the RCA´s I think. But before the re-wireing, I´ll have to deaden at least the doors and the boot. Also a very tempting project, in the long run, to strip out all the OEM sound isolation mat stuff, it really holds in water.... Not great. So would like to rip it all out, and give the entire car a good plastering of bitumen mats/plates.

Installed a new MAF setup, GA16DE throttle body with cutted idle valves with CA18DET MAF. Still to get rich AFR's at 0,7bar, cant go above 0,5bar (where all go well), otherwise it gets lean, need to tweak the ECU maps a bit more:

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Installed my stereo back in with tweeters and Mids... just need to get round to doing sub again before sunday! :D

Installed my stereo back in with tweeters and Mids... just need to get round to doing sub again before sunday! :D

I'll have my sub back in by Sunday as well, along with the stock SR parcel shelf, A-pillar tweeters, and Alpine door speakers connected to a 360 watt amp. Decibel race? :grinning: :laugh:

Still waiting on an RCA cable though, hope it gets here soon :p

I'll have my sub back in by Sunday as well, along with the stock SR parcel shelf, A-pillar tweeters, and Alpine door speakers connected to a 360 watt amp. Decibel race? :grinning: :laugh:

Still waiting on an RCA cable though, hope it gets here soon :p

Well i might have my sub in by sunday but not wired. i don't have rear speakers in the SR because i found they are actually quite useless quality wise.
i need a new RCA cable for me to be able to fit it.
Should be able to get one tomorrow at the local JAP Spares place.
Is your sub in a box i take it? or a custom jobbie like mine?

EDIT: nevermind just seen your post about the sub on wood... lol
Like this then yeah?
NewCarpet.jpg

Well i might have my sub in by sunday but not wired. i don't have rear speakers in the SR because i found they are actually quite useless quality wise.
i need a new RCA cable for me to be able to fit it.
Should be able to get one tomorrow at the local JAP Spares place.
Is your sub in a box i take it? or a custom jobbie like mine?

I find the SR speakers aren't bad, but I won't be able to hear them over my sub anyway :laugh:. I want to replace them for some proper 6x9s, looking at getting some Vibes again (420 watts) and a new amp (maybe Edge or Fli, not something overly expensive). And my sub is just your regular Halfords jobbie - Fli Trap 12 Mk II. Does the job though, at 1000 watts and only cost me £50 :grinning:.

What are you running sub wise?

I find the SR speakers aren't bad, but I won't be able to hear them over my sub anyway :laugh:. I want to replace them for some proper 6x9s, looking at getting some Vibes again (420 watts) and a new amp (maybe Edge or Fli, not something overly expensive). And my sub is just your regular Halfords jobbie - Fli Trap 12 Mk II. Does the job though, at 1000 watts and only cost me £50 :grinning:.

What are you running sub wise?
i take it that your figures are not RMS... lol

A lovely 12" JBL sub sat in the spare wheel well and a 150w Mono Amp.
Sub is 275w RMS.

That's sweet mate, makes me want to do mine like that now. I've found a pic of the setup I had before I (stupidly) sold the parcel shelf and took my sub/amp out. I realised that my car isn't all about speed, so I missed not having a heavy sub for good music, especially since I only really listen to dubstep, drum and bass, and hip hop :laugh:. I'm not sure what the actual figures are though, the sub was hooked straight up to the battery and bridged across to the amp, so it was only putting out 360 watts I think, along with the 6x9s. Not sure about the fronts

08.jpg

You can even see my old Savage universal fit backbox. What on earth was I thinking? For the same money and effort I spent on making it fit properly, I could have bought a Sportex :blush:

All i need is some small chrome rails to act like a little mesh but i can still load my boot full of stuff...
however would like to make a box for the sub in the well as it doesn't punch as well as it could.

All i need is some small chrome rails to act like a little mesh but i can still load my boot full of stuff...
however would like to make a box for the sub in the well as it doesn't punch as well as it could.

I don't really use my boot, hence why it's going back in. Means I can't have back seat passengers though - No fat chicks or heavy sub, car will scrape :laugh:.

And having a box makes a huge difference. With my sub, even with it facing out of the boot instead of into the car, at 20 on the stereo it makes your hair twitch, and you can feel it through your body. 25, and it rattles the wing mirrors. 30, and it makes your head hurt and will more than likely re-arrange your internal organs. Any higher than that, and it blows the 100 amp fuse :eek:

I don't really use my boot, hence why it's going back in. Means I can't have back seat passengers though - No fat chicks or heavy sub, car will scrape :laugh:.

And having a box makes a huge difference. With my sub, even with it facing out of the boot instead of into the car, at 20 on the stereo it makes your hair twitch, and you can feel it through your body. 25, and it rattles the wing mirrors. 30, and it makes your head hurt and will more than likely re-arrange your internal organs. Any higher than that, and it blows the 100 amp fuse :eek:

Well, if it blows the fuse, when you turn the volume to "blood-out-the-ears" level, maybe you should consider turning the gain a little down ? Or just check the wireing. Fuses should´nt blow/melt, if setup is correct....

Well, if it blows the fuse, when you turn the volume to "blood-out-the-ears" level, maybe you should consider turning the gain a little down ? Or just check the wireing. Fuses should´nt blow/melt, if setup is correct....

:laugh: I only put it up that far to see just how loud it was. No bleeding ears though. And to my recollection, I think I did check the wiring when the fuse blew, and from what I can remember, some of the cables had come loose on the amp and where shorting it out constantly. But I solved that problem, and it didn't blow after that (Y)

That's sweet mate, makes me want to do mine like that now. I've found a pic of the setup I had before I (stupidly) sold the parcel shelf and took my sub/amp out. I realised that my car isn't all about speed, so I missed not having a heavy sub for good music, especially since I only really listen to dubstep, drum and bass, and hip hop :laugh:. I'm not sure what the actual figures are though, the sub was hooked straight up to the battery and bridged across to the amp, so it was only putting out 360 watts I think, along with the 6x9s. Not sure about the fronts

08.jpg

You can even see my old Savage universal fit backbox. What on earth was I thinking? For the same money and effort I spent on making it fit properly, I could have bought a Sportex :blush:

Your sub is with integrated/buildt-in amp, right ? I suppose since it hooked straight to the battery. How on earth do you bridge one amp, with another amp ? Is the sub a dual coil, and your running 1 coil on each amp ? :confused:

Your sub is with integrated/buildt-in amp, right ? I suppose since it hooked straight to the battery. How on earth do you bridge one amp, with another amp ? Is the sub a dual coil, and your running 1 coil on each amp ? :confused:

Yeah, it has a built in amp. I didn't bridge it though, I had a mate do it as I didn't have time to do it myself since I had to work. He did a pretty shoddy job if I'm honest, and I daresay this probably contributed to the fuse blowing. So now I just run the two seperately

Replaced crusty old exhaust, fitted front polo coillovers after a bit off hitting and swearing. Jus ordered up universal bush and sleeve kit from superflex to get the rear coillies ready before I attempt to fit these on the k10

Replaced crusty old exhaust, fitted front polo coillovers after a bit off hitting and swearing. Jus ordered up universal bush and sleeve kit from superflex to get the rear coillies ready before I attempt to fit these on the k10

any pics pork ?

Once everythings all on and sweet il do an up to date blog. Waiting on my bike carbs to be delivered very soon too :)

Sorted out a rattle... Replaced Front Washer Jets (too small look odd, but they work!)
Fine tuned stereo.
started getting wires together for Sub.

Great taste in music, assuming the hiphop is not lil wayne and other such ####?
(Y)

All ive done today is looked at mine! :D And bodged the front bumper a bit more (Y)

:laugh: No, it's mostly East and West Coast hip hop, and a lot of underground artists as well. I don't follow the mainstream :grinning:.

Bodging is the way forward (Y)

diagnose and repair/replace

DSC02027.jpg

little split in boot , degrease and instant gasket seal up

DSC02028.jpg

sr bumper that some thought out loud wasnt worthy of repair, is getting repair'd as they'z slightly rare now. not for the bin but ftw

DSC02031.jpg

Filled her up and took £46.71 :(

It's unbelievable how expensive it is to fill up even a small car like a Micra. I think the most I spent was £60, but that was because I filled her up with BP Ultimate (on Franks recommendation :grinning:). Normally it's about £50 from nearly empty. I'm dreading the day when I get a an Almera Gti, and then BMW 3-series, that's going to be about £70/£80 each time :(. ####ing government ####ers making fuel expensive grr

I use standard bp as cnt afford the expsensive stuff, won't touch supermarket fuel ever again made car really sluggish, it was just above hittin the red before I filled up and trip read 329 before filled so pretty good mpg, expecting more when oil changed I hope

Back