what did you do to your micra today ?

alot of money for 7 bhp! do like ive done make your own or get someone to make you one less than £100 still same gains by removing the restrictions (if your local to wigan i can make you one)
Hello 12. Pity mate, I'm in Cornwall. They did say that 10% was the minimum gain, could be up to 15% on a 1.4 that's 12 gee, gee's more, and not bad. Puts my girl up to 94 bhp, same gains on torque as well.....I reckon I could knock him down a bit on that as well. Thinking about it though.
What's the gains on these normal sports exhausts, they're only a couple hundred quid.

I went to start the car and the batterys dead. Apparently the interior lights were draining as the load dissapeared after pulling the fuse. Anyone every had that problem??

I went to start the car and the batterys dead. Apparently the interior lights were draining as the load dissapeared after pulling the fuse. Anyone every had that problem??
Have u done a battery drain test with meter on battery post and other lead on meter can be a drop somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your using the coilpacks youll need the coilpack flywheel too as it serves as a triggerwheel. I think theres a crank sensor too but not sure
yeah i knew about the flywheel i bought a bare cg13 so hoping coilpack cg10 bits all work with the cg13. I'll start a build thread when i get to the conversion

New Allen key bolts for rocker :D
upload_2015-9-16_7-29-19.png

Had a chat today with a mechanic about these vortex exhausts. Guaranteed minimum 10% power and torque gain.
Made to measure on order, and guaranteed for life (stainless steel) also lower emissions.
Sounds like the business for a cheapish power gain...£786 delivered.
Anyone on here got one, or know who has one????

I really would not say they're for worth nigh on £800! For that price I'd expect a sports catalyst, and possible the sexiest exhaust system welding known to man... Vortex are good, but that's a lot of dosh

Doesn't the facelift 00 to 02 plate come with coil pack head, sure it's more work on wiring

yeah my 02 car has a coil pack cg10 but dont want to take it apart to build the cg13 so im gunna get another cg10 coilpack engine so that once its built i just need to put it in on another note put the cg13 cams in the cg10 for now feels better all the power is still right up at the top of the rev range tho

yeah my 02 car has a coil pack cg10 but dont want to take it apart to build the cg13 so im gunna get another cg10 coilpack engine so that once its built i just need to put it in on another note put the cg13 cams in the cg10 for now feels better all the power is still right up at the top of the rev range tho
Should have no problem mate

Right on the Pulsa brakes with 14inchs on it fits nice but if I went with 1mm spacer on the brakes how anyone says am sure that would catch on the Rims I haven't tried the spacer yet ?

Right on the Pulsa brakes with 14inchs on it fits nice but if I went with 1mm spacer on the brakes how anyone says am sure that would catch on the Rims I haven't tried the spacer yet ?

I thought only the nx brakes needed spacers could be confused though

Polly uses adv22s I think. He had to use 1mm spacers and also have the disc turned down about 3mm iirc so it didn't catch the caliper.
Yeh I think some uses spacers and some don't need it, but without spacing mines it clears ok, I haven't bleeding the brakes yet so need to recheck on that

ive got 1mm washers spacers from the carrier to caliper there to centre the disc no rubbing but im using almera vented discs not gtir (pulsar) so i think the 3 mm needs to come off the disc andy

Back