what did you do to your micra today ?

Can any 14 inch steelies fit around the gtir brakes ? As k11c wheels are expensive

I would have thought so as it's the diameter of the wheels that's the important bit more than the offsets. Polo's have 14 inch steels as standard and they are 4x100 and you should be able to pick them up cheap, only problem is the centrebore is 54ish mm and a K11 is 59.1mm so you'd have to run 5mm spacers or open the hole out.

I would have thought so as it's the diameter of the wheels that's the important bit more than the offsets. Polo's have 14 inch steels as standard and they are 4x100 and you should be able to pick them up cheap, only problem is the centrebore is 54ish mm and a K11 is 59.1mm so you'd have to run 5mm spacers or open the hole out.
I mean I can get some Almera 14inch 4x100 steelies for cheap but don't wana get it and find the brakes catching the rims inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1e151a950bff30265bd98c420bf1e1f1.jpg
seen this can anyone confirm who's car this is and what clocks his using ? I want that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today the postie delivered a present for "Steffi" Cabriolet a brand new shiny genuine NCVT Nissan Electro-magnetic brush holder and brushes! :)
P8251602.JPG
P8251606.JPG

This vital part will fit a 1997-2002 NCVT March/Micra JDM or UK spec models that's amazing lol! o_O

Andy :D

Nice link Andy I love it, the face cracks me up though, cute and angry!!

I am in love with the K11 Silent Assassin the body work has such smooth minimalist flowing lines with no details even the wing indicators have been removed IMHO less is defiantly more, this project piece is something to aspire to! :)

I am in love with the K11 Silent Assassin the body work has such smooth minimalist flowing lines with no details even the wing indicators have been removed IMHO less is defiantly more, this project piece is something to aspire to! :)

WHAT!!!! no shiny, blingey, chrome bits.......you're poorly.

So final prep work for this weekend's AutoX is now done

I finished off changing the oil & filter.

Fitted back the sump-guard which is in full 'forest' spec with additional ribs, this went on surprisingly easily, as it can be rather awkward at times...

Then I fitted the knobblies, these are the ones left over from last years WRGB.

Then it was down to the little jobs like fitting the door squares, and the new headlight covers (see pic)

Then finally with a bit of spare time, I added a number of additional vent holes for the air filter to breath 'through' the edge of the bonnet.

Decided to take a good look at the crossmember this year. It's a lot worse than I expected. Looks like the gearbox fill plug and crankshaft seal are leaking too.

crossmember%20002_zpslkxy6zqx.jpg

Asking this question makes me feel like a real noob but i need to know lol.
Right got some new wheels today (superlites 13x7's) They poke around an inch out of my arches. Anyone know of any cheap wide bolt on around :L
Cheers peeps's :)

Got some goodies in the post today some new genuine Nissan JDM parts (from Japan through Nissan Westway Southampton) including a March Cabriolet 1998 front bumper and inserts, bumper stays, magnetic sump bolts and PVC air filter strips! :)
P8261607.JPG
P8261616.JPG
P8261621.JPG

Thought it was time to change the PVC air filter guess which one is new? :)
P8261622.JPG

Cleaned the throttle body out on friday while I was waiting on new MAF sensor (as she was cutting out in heavy town traffic) Fitted a new MAF sensor yesterday but now she sounds loud, surges after a drive and sometimes sounds like I've got my foot on accelerator when I'm stop at lights. she never done this before, only until I put new sensor on. is this normal? could this just be her getting use to the new reading of the mas sensor? help would be much appreciated :)

Cleaned the throttle body out on friday while I was waiting on new MAF sensor (as she was cutting out in heavy town traffic) Fitted a new MAF sensor yesterday but now she sounds loud, surges after a drive and sometimes sounds like I've got my foot on accelerator when I'm stop at lights. she never done this before, only until I put new sensor on. is this normal? could this just be her getting use to the new reading of the mas sensor? help would be much appreciated :)
Air leak maybe. You did put back on the o-ring seal didn't you.

Back