what did you do to your micra today ?

Just a pair of standard Micra rear calipers, the rear drums and shoes are very worn and will need replacing at some point in the near future so instead i will fit these as an upgrade.
Best bit of brake upgrade personally.. Even better with the bias delete... Was boss

engine and gearbox out, seats out, front suspension out, pretty much nothing left of the front end, had the boot struts collapse on me while i was taking out the rear lights and landed on my head haha, then walked into the garage door.

also got some photos i took published in fast car magazine in the readers ride section!

engine and gearbox out, seats out, front suspension out, pretty much nothing left of the front end, had the boot struts collapse on me while i was taking out the rear lights and landed on my head haha, then walked into the garage door.

also got some photos i took published in fast car magazine in the readers ride section!
What u doing son

Been driving around for a few weeks with an idle of 1500 to 2000 absolute nightmare, nearly drove into a junction the other night with no engine braking !!!! Been like it since putting in a new TPS
Disconnected the blighter today and the idle came down to 800 ....spot on. Why is it even there? won't be connected again.

Been driving around for a few weeks with an idle of 1500 to 2000 absolute nightmare, nearly drove into a junction the other night with no engine braking !!!! Been like it since putting in a new TPS
Disconnected the blighter today and the idle came down to 800 ....spot on. Why is it even there? won't be connected again.
It senses the position of the throttle. That's why it's there. :cool:

If you've replaced it and you're having issues. Something has to be wrong, surely.

Grrr... Knew I should have looked more closely at the box i bought.....

Turns out it s a pre-facelift 1.0 box, and I want a phase 1 facelift box....

Anyone want a pre-facelift 1.0 box ? £50 collect/deliver Aylesbury/Uxbridge areas, may be able to deliver to other areas too.

One day I will get the right box....

Grrr... Knew I should have looked more closely at the box i bought.....

Turns out it s a pre-facelift 1.0 box, and I want a phase 1 facelift box....

Anyone want a pre-facelift 1.0 box ? £50 collect/deliver Aylesbury/Uxbridge areas, may be able to deliver to other areas too.

One day I will get the right box....

What year box are you after?

Calsonic Blue spray cans x12
29c1ea88fe23e3f6b686f93f41958fe7.jpg

Most definitely isn't perfect but going to polish the lacquer next week and see how it turns out :)
7b5fcfa60e6253596ad8f9e85bdc3e46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it the 4:1 ratio box your after Matt? You can tell its a 2000 box as it should have the hole in the top for the flywheel sensor.

If its the 1999 the only was is counting the teeth on the CW
Yep that or you can work the ratios using a cluth drive and counting the input turn vs output turns.

It senses the position of the throttle. That's why it's there. :cool:

If you've replaced it and you're having issues. Something has to be wrong, surely.
Yes, what was wrong/faulty was the new TPS switch, been disconnected now 3 days....she's running perfect without it.
In fact probably the best she has ever run - try it....you never know.

Yes, what was wrong/faulty was the new TPS switch, been disconnected now 3 days....she's running perfect without it.
In fact probably the best she has ever run - try it....you never know.
But without it you must be forcing the ECU to correct / guess something ?

Any changes in fuel economy?

the ecu is having to rely solely on maf, rpm and rate of change for its load input on the fuel and spark tables i guess

Well she's running fine with no noticeable change in economy, seems to be the same in that respect. Idle seems fine with a lot more engine braking, sometimes to much !! Quite happy to leave it as is for now.
Next time I go scrappers I may half inch one;) just to see if it changes the running.

its only a tablet perched on the dash tbh andy :) with nissan datascan for android downloaded onto it

ah, see it now, was looking to much at the screen and not the whole pic ;) would pass an mot, if you do what you done here only a tad smaller and fitted in front of the clocks :rolleyes: lol looks wicked mate.

Back to my disconnecting the T P Switch, gave her a blast up the bypass today, different car completely.
She's singing on 5 and 6k revs, smoother and more responsive and pulling all the way. Idle is a bit high on start up, but it soon settles down = well pleased.
Try it and see if it does the same for you ?

Back