what did you do to your micra today ?

WDID? @MaxK11C amidoingitright?

o_O

10726711_862228417129301_1659631698_n_zps78ca00e1.jpg

primered my wheels and sprayed one of them with paint to find its creamy white not white white white! i wanted white not creamy white! then got a parking fine for being in a carpark for too long a few weeks ago, like being watched the whole time you're in there! what if i was a granny in my granny car and couldnt do my shopping within 2 hours?! would be ****ed then!

We all win because we all have super awesome micras!
Not all animals in the forest are equal... Anyway there's no happy hour deal of equality when we are comparing willy sizes lol or lack of haha... So take ur happy and nice opinions and shove em.. Flower puff boy... BTW you and clodo wanna come down for a weekend before crimbo

for some unknown reason, maxs thinks im ancient when im not haha. ill mabey start a build thread just because why not, gonna get timing belt and balance belt done as priority first though :)

I've just upgraded to a Primera, which I suppose is the Nissan equivalent, and the old man image they carry is what makes them the best sleeper cars.

Bleed the cooling system, probably the best I have done it ever, pleased the new rad is working well.

Got to get the tracking sorted tomorrow as the increase in ride height has led to some major toe out!

Then off to Snetterton for the weekend for the Go Motorsport Live East show, will be doing demo rides and showing Muriel....

primered my wheels and sprayed one of them with paint to find its creamy white not white white white! i wanted white not creamy white! then got a parking fine for being in a carpark for too long a few weeks ago, like being watched the whole time you're in there! what if i was a granny in my granny car and couldnt do my shopping within 2 hours?! would be ####ed then!
If it was a private car park, don't pay, they have no legal right to fine you.

Went scrappers today as planned. Three micras on the web site with two showing tacho speedo's, got there only to find out they crushed one in the morning, yes, one with a tacho....have they no feelings :( anyways, looked over to the crushing plant and lo and behold, there on top of the next pile to be crushed and baled - a super S on an L plate :D
Had it taken down and got these of her.
micra005_zps42d450e0.jpg

micra003_zps74faf96a.jpg

Well not all off her, the speedo head and the old wrap around spoiler, the other tacho from a 51 plate, and a few bits that are always handy for some-one.
I'm starting to get a collection of speedo's now:rolleyes:
micra006_zps66dae6b2.jpg
Digging around my shed this afternoon (building summerhouse in garden) I found two more speedo's, one tacho and one standard, that's 6 of the buggers!. Memo to self.......slow down boy !!!

Digging around my shed this afternoon (building summerhouse in garden) I found two more speedo's, one tacho and one standard, that's 6 of the buggers!. Memo to self.......slow down boy !!!

What's the top left one off? Digital but the older style text... I want it :D hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the top left one off? Digital but the older style text... I want it :D hahaha

Hello Jordan. Its one I made by taking the dials off a cable drive and sticking to an electronic one.
Needs a bit of adjusting to pick up the backlighting when lights are on, I made it when experimenting with different speedo faces.

Hi guys, it's been for a long time. I just want to update with my sr. :)

I serviced my sr recently so it was much better than before. (Sluggish power) Throttle body is ok at the moment so I need to service TB in the future. I just add a few pictures. :)
e56a720f13c7c7145192b83f582223ef.jpg
183682c2791bb985239d213866f74789.jpg
105cd0331b87892e21fd7b6d837f6d87.jpg
66269192736c42e6c74fe4bb946d2f8d.jpg

No plans at the moment. I am busy with my college and part time job so I am focusing on my future career.

do you want to sell one with the tacho for a none speedo cable k11 and if so how much ta
Hello 12h. Are you talking about a facelift electronic drive one ? I only go scrappers to save the parts for others bud, I have the wrap around spoiler, washer tops, a throttle body etc for any-one who wants them.

Bleed the cooling system, probably the best I have done it ever, pleased the new rad is working well.

Got to get the tracking sorted tomorrow as the increase in ride height has led to some major toe out!

Then off to Snetterton for the weekend for the Go Motorsport Live East show, will be doing demo rides and showing Muriel....

May well come down, you can take me for a spin, show me how it's done :p

Insured it! ;)
They weren't phased when my dad explained over the phone he didn't own the car, the owner of the car wasn't going on the insurance, but the owner is paying for it...
I'm sure they've heard stranger

Back