what did you do to your micra today ?

started prepping wheels for spraying, sprayed the other grille i got off @Enuo when i went to get coilovers on because the filler came off the nismo re when i took the mesh out -.- looks gay with steelies on now, never realised how flared my arches were until the steels were on haha looks like they've dissapeared!
Why you want a grille... Grilles are pants dude. U been rocking without

Sold off the reminder of my excess Micra spares to a fellow Micra rally bod.

Then swapped over a couple more tyres, which free up two wheels to be sold off (Ford PCD)

Now about to research new jacks as mine died at the weekend.

Oh and yesterday I collected the gearbox which Matt H fitted my new slipper diff to, and a fuel pump relay to hopefully solve the fuel issues at the weekend.

Gearbox swap time this weekend :)

Sold off the reminder of my excess Micra spares to a fellow Micra rally bod.

Then swapped over a couple more tyres, which free up two wheels to be sold off (Ford PCD)

Now about to research new jacks as mine died at the weekend.

Oh and yesterday I collected the gearbox which Matt H fitted my new slipper diff to, and a fuel pump relay to hopefully solve the fuel issues at the weekend.

Gearbox swap time this weekend :)
Slipper diff, gripper?

Passable, or already passé?
10472828_10152662919295921_4218297739621738638_o.jpg
Need some dust caps to go with that ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Real-45...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c374868e9

Well put some redex in a few days ago and had no problems until today!!!! Put my foot down to go up a hill and she dropped onto 3 cylinders again!!! managed to struggle up the hill in second gear, got to a junction, conked out !!! Turned the key...she started and back on 4 cylinders !! drove home no problems. Funny one, I'll see if putting new plugs in fixes it.

Might be JDM after all... ^_^

this bit..... 本山善通 ..... comes back as Motoyama Zentsu
...which sounds Japanese to me ;)
can't figure out the characters just before and just after it though, so the true meaning may be entirely different :p

This bit...
交通 安全 (the middle line)
translates to Traffic safety ;)
...gotta love google translate eh?
still working on the rest ^_^
Ha cool.. Jen, how the hell have you figured that out? Lol didn't read properly lol... How did you Google translate it. Can you enter the symbols manually.?

Might be JDM after all... ^_^

this bit..... 本山善通 ..... comes back as Motoyama Zentsu
...which sounds Japanese to me ;)
can't figure out the characters just before and just after it though, so the true meaning may be entirely different :p
Ah pants. How will we ever know :( I might have the holy grail of JDM Right here and I don't know what glory it holds.

It's a reflector, (yes, I know we already know that ;)), which gives reference to the famous Japanese Temple of Zentsuji, which was the birthplace of Kukai, (Kobo Daishi).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kūkai

The full text is here:

弘法大師御誕生所
交通安全
総本山善通寺

Traffic safety innit Jen!

Maybe it says drive safely at the Temple of Zentsuji :p
Or maybe it's to give the driver safety on the road after visiting the temple or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Google translate... When all character are in one line. " Kobo Daishi, the birth of the Imperial General of the mountain road safety Zentsuji"

"On top of that you can pray for safe driving and buy various o-mamori (お守り, lucky charms) to put into your car."

Bumper stickers for safety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha cool.. Jen, how the hell have you figured that out? Lol didn't read properly lol... How did you Google translate it. Can you enter the symbols manually.?
I went to a Chinese dictionary website, copy and paste my friend :p
Of course I couldn't find all the correct characters to make it make sense ^_^

Nice work @Low Rider ;)

Back