what did you do to your micra today ?

*shudders*
@Chris Huzzey
You had a funhouse/carnival mirror arm?
I guess you snapped your radius and ulna then?

, a girl I knew at school broke her arm 3 times, she couldn't straighten it out properly or twist her wrist more than about 45 degrees
To show you her inner wrist she'd have to lean her entire upper body!

Luckily I've never broken a bone, had a tumour in my pinky finger twice though lol

yeah, haha, snapped both bones, pierced through skin, veins, nerves and muscles, now i have ulnar nerve damage where i cant feel from where it pierced the skin downwards to my pinkies but only on half my hand, can move it all alright, just got 2 gurt big scars and 2 tiny bone holes that have healed over haha, i love creeping people out with the scars!

New actuator and replacement heat shield fitted.

20140521.jpg

I hear you there I have a part time job but im still on JSA :( it piXXXs me off going into the jobcentre, its a long story but I only came back to the Uk last June after 7 years in Canada. Jobs aren't easy to find any one who says they are is dreaming....

Got me some goodies... Im thinking wrinkle, dark blue paint on the rocker? Then polished details

Anyone going modified nationals over the weekend?

Attachments

• 1400802959175.jpg
    1400802959175.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 283
Got me some goodies... Im thinking wrinkle, dark blue paint on the rocker? Then polished details

Anyone going modified nationals over the weekend?

A couple of my mates will be on the Anglian Modified stand...Matt with his...*cough* *cough* Astra and his brother Josh with his Integra... I told Matt to look out for Micraaaahs....

A couple of my mates will be on the Anglian Modified stand...Matt with his...*cough* *cough* Astra and his brother Josh with his Integra... I told Matt to look out for Micraaaahs....

Not taking my car. Wouldn't want to outclass them.

Might just pop down, live next door to the place

@SirChris drove my car, said it handles better than the turbo. It could still do with a little more low end punch though. Again, think its because it runs out of 1st gear very quickly partly...

Trip to London tomorrow to see Tame Impala and Arctic Monkeys! Checking tyre pressures, oil, water, etc etc, wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Finsbury Park yea? Which county you coming from?

Make sure that everything is ok. And also you must have a spare tyre as well. :)

crazy how you made it look more stolen :)

caught a pair taking vids/pics,cars green like it crawled out the sticks
http://s781.photobucket.com/user/DRAGONZ_photos/media/20140523_202619_zpsa8965633.mp4.html
going mad on brum made steels,likely

new licks with the latest sticks

What is the wrong with these people? She pretended to use your window to check her face and hair style. This boy was looking on your boot. They think they are too smart but it's too bait for them.

Make sure that you got nothing in your micra. :)

cars open most times :) come and get it situation,,,they was filming it for time,i just rec them after.

What is the wrong with these people? She pretended to use your window to check her face and hair style. This boy was looking on your boot. They think they are too smart but it's too bait for themMake sure that you got nothing in your micra.

went to put my new wheel and boss kit on but have no tool to take the torx bolt off -.- discovered where my interference from the subs coming from aswell, dodgy red and white leads -.-

Fitted remote boot and fuel cap opener that I got off Andy_S the other week from the sr he was breaking. Also discovered the magic of rivnuts. How have I managed all these years without them.

Not strictly Micra-related...I was going to take a coil off Blurple's back end today but it's been raining...so I spent the day in the garage at welding school...I had a flip-up mask and before the arc was struck, it was impossible to see anything...and it was getting frustrating...so I bought an auto)darkening one...and wow...a billion times easier...

So I stuck a hinge to some old bits of metal...then stuck other old bits together...then started making a small metal box...joy!

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's getting better every time...no more stuck rods or blindly stabbing at it and I've got the striking down pretty good.

Happy days! :)

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

got it fitted, mums said shes going to give me some wood treatment stuff to put on my gear stick to try make it darker

Attachments

• 10313812_10203085189784332_6327763707095448199_n.jpg
    10313812_10203085189784332_6327763707095448199_n.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 218
Back