what did you do to your micra today ?

Micra with a spoiler at an autotest today....
e7agutes.jpg

Also sunny pulsar, almera estate, few more micras, mx5, mr2... Crackin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zarybu9y.jpg

Nothing.
Unless this counts as a micra. It's an urm .. K14. ;)

Starting gutting the interior on this beast though. Taking it all out to clean it.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

cut another coil off the rear springs, 4 and half now haha, rolled the rusty rear arches and the front ones a bit and put the boso back on and slash cut it and was going to spray it red but didnt have any other paint apart from red.... will go black when i can find some but i like it how it is tbh! covered up the crack in the rear with a toyota badge off my mates yaris too haha

Attachments

• 10277673_10200837985271767_8520666339570115283_n.jpg
    10277673_10200837985271767_8520666339570115283_n.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 287
Not mich done rly, nearly finished sanding now just got to remove handles washer jets etc give it a quick sand all over then wipe all the dust off and start masking tommorow.
Mum washed her car so decided to be nice a do sanding tomorrow when shes at work so I dont dusty it up again lol

So made a start on the boot build. Not got to far yet made a left and right piece to go round spare wheel well and give me something flat and cut the main floor piece. Think the fly sub will be reconstructed to fit better as that takes up half the boot on its own so I may as well build it in with the 15" :)

Alsp Ive covered the parcel shelf with black fabric and fitted the new 6x9's and I cut the holes in the new door cards and fitted the new component speakers :) there a fli set that came with passice crossover 6" woofer an 45mm tweeter :) looking forward to hearing these :)
No pics atm will take a load tommorow when I (fingers crossed) will have got loads done :p

cut another coil off the rear springs, 4 and half now haha, rolled the rusty rear arches and the front ones a bit and put the boso back on and slash cut it and was going to spray it red but didnt have any other paint apart from red.... will go black when i can find some but i like it how it is tbh! covered up the crack in the rear with a toyota badge off my mates yaris too haha
Is that a Spurs sticker in the back window????? if so COYS :D

So when are you lowering it?

Is that a Spurs sticker in the back window????? if so COYS :D

spurs?! football!? if i was into football like all the other lads around my area my car would probably be in the scrap yard like all of there cars because they somehow manage to doss them all the time! me playing or watching football, thats funny!

So when are you lowering it?

when are you getting a licence?

spurs?! football!? if i was into football like all the other lads around my area my car would probably be in the scrap yard like all of there cars because they somehow manage to doss them all the time! me playing or watching football, thats funny!

when are you getting a licence?
Can't quite read it, but looked like a spurs sticker, yes....no ?????

Had to cover up some bodge job repair by previous owner in a bid to fit my march surround the idiot had clearly broken the original handle and not bothered getting a new one just simply glued it back on so the dremel had to come out to sand off the remains of old glue... shame really because this meant no matter how gentle I was It marked the paint :( so got masking and spraying just the inner boot recess never going to be perfect but looks a hell of a lot better than before.
Waited to dry... Tum tee tum...
While waiting I got bored as you do and painted the 3rd brake light black so it doesn't stick out so bad.
Finally fitted and tested number plate lights since first fitting and then tidied up the wiring.
Then decided to take some pictures for you lovely people :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400514787.697555.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400514807.797489.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400514822.249245.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400514837.462847.jpg

Had to cover up some bodge job repair by previous owner in a bid to fit my march surround the idiot had clearly broken the original handle and not bothered getting a new one just simply glued it back on so the dremel had to come out to sand off the remains of old glue... shame really because this meant no matter how gentle I was It marked the paint :( so got masking and spraying just the inner boot recess never going to be perfect but looks a hell of a lot better than before.

Neat job Pro! How did you fixed the surround trim?
I have a silver one from a March Bolero that I'm thinking to paint and fit. Yours was already painted or silver too ?

Neat job Pro! How did you fixed the surround trim?
I have a silver one from a March Bolero that I'm thinking to paint and fit. Yours was already painted or silver too ?
Cheers Seb this one was looking a little sorry for itself it looked to have been painted without primer so sanded back and it was chrome :)
Then painted 3 layers primer my AP0 cinnebar.
Then the trim should come with relevant brackets you need to drill into the boot lid? If not... I am prepared to remove it all to take a pic for you haha.
Thanks again.

You know you've been buying too many parts that you didn't even unwrapped when...
Then the trim should come with relevant brackets you need to drill into the boot lid?

Sorry I didn't checked it properly before asking, just looked at it on the auction page I've won months ago.

Feeling Embarassed. :oops: Thanks a lot Pro !;)

While waiting I got bored as you do and painted the 3rd brake light black so it doesn't stick out so bad.
Finally fitted and tested number plate lights since first fitting and then tidied up the wiring.
View attachment 31239
View attachment 31240
View attachment 31241
View attachment 31242

i just got a spot check on my car and my front number plate which is the same size as this im guessing (12x6?) is illegal and i got a ticket and gotta go mot station and get it corrected

Yup

If the car isn't an import those plates are illegal

I argued the fact with the police that I needed it to fit the area for the jap boot, had to compirmise get a larger square plant and cut it down, theres like 2 mm from edge to the letters but **** em :L

i just got a spot check on my car and my front number plate which is the same size as this im guessing (12x6?) is illegal and i got a ticket and gotta go mot station and get it corrected
Yup

I argued the fact with the police that I needed it to fit the area for the jap boot, had to compirmise get a larger square plant and cut it down, theres like 2 mm from edge to the letters but **** em :L
JDM yo!

Yup

yeah i never knew that haha ah well, didnt get a fine, just vdrs!

Yup

That's crap I'll take my chances with norfolk police there too busy with the city to worry about my neck of the woods.

Wdidt, went round the car and sanded everywhere then gave it all a wipe down with big wipes

Then I did somat stupid, luckily it was rly easy to fix after a cig to give me time to plan

I took the mirrows and door window seals out then took the locks and door handles of.
Then I shut the doors :/ I even did it carefully as the glass was loose lol

Easy fix tho got a coat hanger and went through hole for mirror adjustment and just pushed the inside handle out :) glad I took mirrors off first lol

But then it started spitting so didnt get to do primer :( will probably have to resand any bits that were bare and rewipe it all tommorow and get it done

Tidied the shed out so Its a bit easier to do engine :)

Wdidt, went round the car and sanded everywhere then gave it all a wipe down with big wipes

Then I did somat stupid, luckily it was rly easy to fix after a cig to give me time to plan

I took the mirrows and door window seals out then took the locks and door handles of.
Then I shut the doors :/ I even did it carefully as the glass was loose lol

Easy fix tho got a coat hanger and went through hole for mirror adjustment and just pushed the inside handle out :) glad I took mirrors off first lol

But then it started spitting so didnt get to do primer :( will probably have to resand any bits that were bare and rewipe it all tommorow and get it done

Tidied the shed out so Its a bit easier to do engine :)

Just find someone else with a micra, the locks normally wear out and you can probably open your car with another key :p

Saved me a few times, and is a bit of fun at micra meets....

They pulled me more for my exhaust that and they had **** all else better to do, I'd been followed by traffics before and nowt had said a word
I got pulled for my exhaust once his words were your exhaust is noisy my reply was it's meant to be... It's a gap can???

Just find someone else with a micra, the locks normally wear out and you can probably open your car with another key :p

Saved me a few times, and is a bit of fun at micra meets....

There was no lock at the time or handle lol but the door catch and mechanism were both there. After I got it I took the loop straight off to make sure I didn't do it again :p

Interesting to know though, I got a new set anyway as they were a different key each side lol but I could use both in drivers side was wondering why that was :p

View attachment 31239
View attachment 31240
View attachment 31241
View attachment 31242

That recess,.was it a straight fit??

J

I got a thumbs up by a police man the other day :) lovely chap :)
Wdidt gave her a jolly good wash and polish... Bit of a waste of time as she's dusty already :-( then fiddled with my dreaded wiring :p however now my indicators flash when I lock the doors :L x

Wdid...yesterday?

Rubbed back the black paint on wheel number 6 and centre cap, discovered that the paint didn't take to 3 of the wheel spokes, repainted the black and went back inside to cry a little <_<

Think my bargain paint was a bargain for a reason grrrrr
(got "u pol" gloss black from the car boot sale *face palm*)

Did get a look from a guy in a British gas van on the way into work today, not sure if impressed by the micra...or just a creep lol :p

I bought some cheap Super S seats! :D Unfortunately they are for the back, but they were only £10 and it will help make my interior look slightly less granny like!

Nice seats. :) Now, you need to get two green doorcards and front seats. It's so hard to find green ones.

I wasn't careful with the door cars and bent them back from the bottom. I'll check them out tomorrow if they look ok I'll just let someone have them. The seats have no bottom rails as using them for mk3 golf heated leather seats. Again free to anyone who collects :)

When I started up Blurple to go to work today there was this nasty rattle...tap tap tap tap tap....I got out to check underneath and it stopped....then I got back in and it started again...

The exhaust was held on by just one hanger....no idea where the other ones went....spooky....

When I started up Blurple to go to work today there was this nasty rattle...tap tap tap tap tap....I got out to check underneath and it stopped....then I got back in and it started again...

The exhaust was held on by just one hanger....no idea where the other ones went....spooky....

Did you tight them properly?

I've got lots if you need one

Back