what did you do to your micra today ?

Finished the prep work for this Sunday's autotest :-

- Fitted sump guard back
- Replaced the indicator stalk, which i managed to snap off putting the car away after the last event.
- Added extra oil pressure warning light, a strip of how power LED's fitted in the dash.
- Painted the sills, sorting out gravel rash from last time out

A flying lesson tomorrow (weather permitting!) and then pack up the spares barge (MGZR) and then off playing on Sunday :)

Played a game of Micra Snap at Tesco on the way home...

temporary-51.jpg

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Really like those wheels magpie :)

Still marshalling! Third and final TC closes at 00:24....flipping spooky out here. It's true there's a lot of waiting about in motorsport. But it's dry and I've got jelly babies, so win.

Attachments

• 1398465939053.jpg
    1398465939053.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 263
Just been out to the shops to test them out and by Poseidon's salty trident they're good...you don't realise how much of the Micra's "wallowiness" actually comes from the seats...

I highly recommend it Stu...

Just been out to the shops to test them out and by Poseidon's salty trident they're good...you don't realise how much of the Micra's "wallowiness" actually comes from the seats...

I highly recommend it Stu...

I found this out last night, not so much the wallowiness as you put it.

But driving round a track or even quickly on the road you struggle to stay in the seat, I kept falling out :p

I found this out last night, not so much the wallowiness as you put it.

But driving round a track or even quickly on the road you struggle to stay in the seat, I kept falling out :p

...you can almost get your knee down!

Hopefully fit all this back in lol ive got it all out so it makes it easier to pick a bit to do, stops me bqcking out cause I have to tudy up if I do lol

Attachments

• 1398513152706.jpg
    1398513152706.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 242
Back