what did you do to your micra today ?

Got my spare steelies of my mate, orange sure why not, I'll put em on till I can find nice alloys :)
5uqudyqa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need t get my wheels blasted and done. Where ya get them done and how much if ya don't mind me asking?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Down here in Kerry mate :) one my/dads mates did em :) he blasts the lot for 50€ and then gives them to another one of our mates to powdercoat em and he charges 25€ per rim :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh...just had a call from the garage... Blurple's all patched up and MOTed...ready for the 22nd century....woooooo....my driveway was looking waaaaay too Civic-heavy recently....
You say that like it's a bad thing

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Got Blurple back this morning... (which was quite lucky as it's p***sing down here and I really didn't fancy biking)...

Sills are super solid....like they were forged in the furnace of hell from the swords of ancient warriors, killed in battle.... I promise never to jack him up on the sills ever again....ever....

Got Blurple back this morning... (which was quite lucky as it's p***sing down here and I really didn't fancy biking)...

Sills are super solid....like they were forged in the furnace of hell from the swords of ancient warriors, killed in battle.... I promise never to jack him up on the sills ever again....ever....

I still jack mine there... They fold but ****kkk ittt

Got rid of the scratched and bent original Nissan trims and repainted my steels.
Question what can I do with the dent in my sill? this is the worst part on the car, could it be pulled out?
She also sits high because on her test advisory was rusty rear springs, guy who sold me it replaced them.
DSC05448.jpg

Found a half decent rising sun poster, best one I found was from USA but £30...to dear. This one was £7 and that's a bit pricey I thought. I'll keep looking. Now to decide which pattern to cut out ?
002_zps40ee062a.jpg

Got rid of the scratched and bent original Nissan trims and repainted my steels.
Question what can I do with the dent in my sill? this is the worst part on the car, could it be pulled out?
She also sits high because on her test advisory was rusty rear springs, guy who sold me it replaced them.
DSC05448.jpg

Mine had a few dents neer front lights on corner and few others, I used a good self tapping screw an a pair of mole grips to pull the screw, I aimed for the middles couple of needed two cause of shape of it. Didnt come out perfect but its already stretched so wont go exact but quite a lot less filler need after wards :)

H701 looks no different externally I dont think. Unless you peer through the grills

Nissanubaru is a tad wider than most I shall measure how much by at some point

Back