what did you do to your micra today ?

I'm not sure, was honestly fine when I pulled up, didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Just waiting for the car to cool down before I tackle it. Bite point's been at the top since I got it and the adjustment screw is closer to the back of the car than the front, should I wind it down a bit?

I'm not sure, was honestly fine when I pulled up, didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Just waiting for the car to cool down before I tackle it. Bite point's been at the top since I got it and the adjustment screw is closer to the back of the car than the front, should I wind it down a bit?
how much slack have you got on the arm chris ? mine has about 20mm and i can just about unhook the cable

I've worked adjusting with it, still no different, got it to where the pedal was nearly on the ground. It seems to when going from 1st to 2nd there's a 'notch' it gets caught on mid way. Is that the linkages?

Never enough

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
2526499.jpg

I will officially, finally, be making a set of my wheels look like this:

DSC00505b_zps03a2b320.jpg

because WDIDT?.... I won these this mornin'.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251474982730?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Baaaaaaarrrrrrrggggaaaaain!!!! :D
The seller was so lovely too...Picked them up this evening, freaked out the sat nav through the Hindhead tunnel ^_^
....really didn't expect to win them...I now have 12 wheels LOL

Just need to do some practice first....and figure out how I'm gonna do the centre caps :p

I will officially, finally, be making a set of my wheels look like this:

DSC00505b_zps03a2b320.jpg

because WDIDT?.... I won these this mornin'.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251474982730?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Baaaaaaarrrrrrrggggaaaaain!!!! :D
The seller was so lovely too...Picked them up this evening, freaked out the sat nav through the Hindhead tunnel ^_^
....really didn't expect to win them...I now have 12 wheels LOL

Just need to do some practice first....and figure out how I'm gonna do the centre caps :p
Do gloss black and then get a tiny tin on matt black humbrol model paint and a tiny paintbrush and pick the nissan badge out in matt black. Would come up awesome in photos :)

Got a JDM Armrest and finally fitted, also took the passenger and driverside lumber part of the seat apart and swapped over to cater space for the armrest to fit in between,as you see the back seat adjuster now is on the right hand side opposed to the left side... works well!!

J

Got a JDM Armrest and finally fitted, also took the passenger and driverside lumber part of the seat apart and swapped over to cater space for the armrest to fit in between,as you see the back seat adjuster now is on the right hand side opposed to the left side... works well!!

J
Does it not get annoyong having to kean down to reach the gearstick?

A. Because it's the same as mine (except for the dizzy) so I can pull it apart and work on it without ruining the 44k engine I've got...and then, if I did turbo it or something, I can just swap it in...and swap it out again when it blows up...

B. Because it was only £30.50

C. Because I am a Magpie

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

D : because racecar lol

[quo te="SirChris, post: 668974, member: 14381"]stop chatting and fix ur car, its saturday, no choice![/quote] come give us a hand lol

[quo te="SirChris, post: 668974, member: 14381"]stop chatting and fix ur car, its saturday, no choice!
come give us a hand lol[/quote]
HA! na you dropped urself in this one :D mr buy all the micras and dont finish them :p I have enough troubles building mine and getting her ready for 200+ If you were close I would mate, honestly, my house is micra fixing central round here lol, trailer it here and we will have 5 of us on ur car

y4ejara2.jpg

Weirdest photo on MSC award goes too....! Hah!
On another note, I'm doing an autotest tomorrow in someone else's car. It's not confirmed yet whether it be a Micra or a MX5 w/ welded diff. Either way it's getting raaaagged!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put my 99p from ebay wiper switch on, I broke the old one, my fault.
Put a £10 from the scrapyard mirror on. Some scumbag broke the old one, not my fault. A bit of an upgrade, the replacement has an adjuster :).

Roger.

Put my 99p from ebay wiper switch on, I broke the old one, my fault.
Put a £10 from the scrapyard mirror on. Some scumbag broke the old one, not my fault. A bit of an upgrade, the replacement has an adjuster :).

Roger.

Steady on...

Does it not get annoyong having to kean down to reach the gearstick?

Hi you know what its the same the only difference you feel is your elbow resting on the soft part of the armrest, the only annoying thing is that i took off the lumber seats and swaped them over for the space of having the arm rest inbetween cos the lumber adjuster!! the real bull5hit part of it is the lumber tilt mech that you plull up to let people in the back as it faces inwards rather than outwards... but doesnt bother me...

J

anyone who buys this stuff is not interested in the gearstick changes, they dont use it as frequently as us car destroyers

beg to differ here sirchris, i like little luxury, and like to drive like i hate cars!, and as said the gear changes dont effect in anyway having an armrest, to top it the gear stick is a Pulsar short shift and it gets used like it should otherwise id keep that standard dildo length!

J

beg to differ here sirchris, i like little luxury, and like to drive like i hate cars!, and as said the gear changes dont effect in anyway having an armrest, to top it the gear stick is a Pulsar short shift and it gets used like it should otherwise id keep that standard dildo length!

J
Don't ever take anything I say as serious dude I was being a wind up. You can have all the JDM luxuries you want. I am sure having nothing to get in the way is a bonus compared to an arm rest. I am sire with enough driving you will get used to it being there. BTW the car destroyers was an inside joke I didn't mean to imply ur driving ability is weak in anyway. It was more in reference to a band of merry brothers who have been breaking cars like its going out of fashion.

Installed some Bosch AeroTwins ready for my MOT in a few weeks, really impressed with the difference from the old ones.

Halfords wanted £35 for a set, so I went to Euro Car Parts and paid £16.80 instead :)

Found out that the person who installed the old alarm is a nonce.. the pin switches rely on being grounded, they were installed with painted screws....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Found out that the person who installed the old alarm is a nonce.. the pin switches rely on being grounded, they were installed with painted screws....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

...yeah, but I bet they looked sweeeeeeet.

Lots of a productive afternoon;

- Painted the rear arches in white ( x3 coats)
- Sealed up the welded up new sills, treated with Krust and then two coats of black
- Painted the outer sills red (ran out of red AJ4 :( )
- Removed the airbox, to allow me to clean the filter at work next week.
- Removed the road rally kit of spares
- Cleaned the engine bay, inner bonnet, dash, even hoovered the carpets and boot area!
- Changed the rear arb drop links (see pic for why they needed changing again), fitted protective covered to try and stop the gravel damage.
- Bolt checked the front seats (some a little loose)

Tomorrow is an oil and & filter change, fitting the sump guard, change the NSF brake cooling ducting, check front pads and bleed fluid and maybe if i can be borthed to get some paint finish painting the outer sills. ALso if time i will remove the un-needed brakets in the back of the car.

BjWti62IMAEZwNk.jpg

Back