what did you do to your micra today ?

Had some decent shots over the weekend :)

Micra19_zpsac9bc15c.jpg

Micra18_zps8cb1cecb.jpg

Micra17_zps441d2ada.jpg

Micra16_zps2ac4d844.jpg

Micra11_zps86bece4a.jpg

Micra13_zpsafdf49a0.jpg

Micra15_zps18d2499c.jpg

Micra12_zps50b5b4ed.jpg

Micra14_zpsba224076.jpg

Transparent... take it to the next level....

transparent, as in coating, would just be a straight laquered wheel.

a completely transparent wheel, as in just seeing the brakes/hub magically hover within the tyre/rim, can already be done with any open-spoked wheel via the wagon-wheel effect.

getting the same effect while stationary, you'd either need to make the wheels out of transparent material thats strong/tough enough (glass, perspex, diamond, transparent aluminium) or keep the wheels spinning while the vehicle's stationary (chassis lifted off floor, 4wd burnout, roller wheel dolleys)

transparent, as in coating, would just be a straight laquered wheel.

a completely transparent wheel, as in just seeing the brakes/hub magically hover within the tyre/rim, can already be done with any open-spoked wheel via the wagon-wheel effect.

getting the same effect while stationary, you'd either need to make the wheels out of transparent material thats strong/tough enough (glass, perspex, diamond, transparent aluminium) or keep the wheels spinning while the vehicle's stationary (chassis lifted off floor, 4wd burnout, roller wheel dolleys)

My dreams just got technical , i just had some crazy ass harry potter stuff in my mind :(

Modified my topmounts to give me 20mm more height, and completed reassembling the GA coolant bits (30mm core plug is perfect and looks pretty good too).
Need to do some small revisions to topmounts before I show but the handling is much improved.

Modified my topmounts to give me 20mm more height, and completed reassembling the GA coolant bits (30mm core plug is perfect and looks pretty good too).
Need to do some small revisions to topmounts before I show but the handling is much improved.
no one cares, you cannot see your dream, #'projectfail

Just got back from a four day cultural visit to Prague :D and my new speedo head had arrived (the one on the right)
the one on the left is the one I made earlier, happy with both. Still got my original black one ... so then there was three.
Two with tacho's, one without.
001_zps0bf1ba6a.jpg

Missed out on an 80k CG10 engine on eBay....it went for £30.50...including £20 delivery...

Gutted.

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

throttle body resetting...butterfly..idle valve
..clean out sensor...remove mesh from throttla body

20140318_170212.jpg

see that screw in the idle screw hole it is a interior panel scree..... fits exact in the thread hole cause i lost one

Last edited:
what you want 1l for?

A. Because it's the same as mine (except for the dizzy) so I can pull it apart and work on it without ruining the 44k engine I've got...and then, if I did turbo it or something, I can just swap it in...and swap it out again when it blows up...

B. Because it was only £30.50

C. Because I am a Magpie

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

All fairly good points lol. I plan on obtaining a 1.3 at some point to rebuild and turbo. Then, when my insurance comes down, I can swap the round in a weekend instead of having no car for months on end whilst I try to save for parts.

Picked up the old girl, and enjoyed a good thrash back :)

- New sills both sides, turns out there were very rotten
- WRC Style sill stand mounts fitted (stands arrived at work too :) )
- Painted the new sills in body matching AJ4 - couple of quick coats this evening when i got home.

Picked up the old girl, and enjoyed a good thrash back :)

- New sills both sides, turns out there were very rotten
- WRC Style sill stand mounts fitted (stands arrived at work too :) )
- Painted the new sills in body matching AJ4 - couple of quick coats this evening when i got home.
You like work.:confused:

Back