what did you do to your micra today ?

WDIDT ?
tested another high comp engine :)

PA060042.JPG

I think you have too much of everything frank and need to start clearing some stuff out 'cough' tubby setup 'cough' :p

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

That one could prove interesting. Not heard of that idea before :)
i had to use 2 headgaskets last time andy (because the 1.0 pistons protrude out the block if you use a CGA crank) so we shaved a bit off the crowns on a lathe, to clear the quench steps instead :)

65695.jpg

Have problem with the rears though, don't sit on the bolts properly, fronts are fine, rears don't seem to go on all the way - only half the nut gripping ?????
003_zpsd9b5e935.jpg

Have problem with the rears though, don't sit on the bolts properly, fronts are fine, rears don't seem to go on all the way - only half the nut gripping ?????
003_zpsd9b5e935.jpg

I hope for your safety you're not driving around like that, if they're mazda wheels the centre bore is too small

The wheels fit properly on the front (full bolt) but on the back that raised bit on the back of the drum cover looks to be the problem - or just get longer nuts ???? bolts even ha, ha.

You need longer wheel studs and at least a 5mm spacer, if I was you I'd swap back to standard wheels before something happens
But I caught at least half a thread ................................................... only joking, I know it is not safe - thanks for your concern bud;)

If you were to do that, best take it to a machine shop.

Although Mas told me the other day that a 3mm spacer would work as it would remove the CB problem?

If you were to do that, best take it to a machine shop.

Although Mas told me the other day that a 3mm spacer would work as it would remove the CB problem?
HAH HA - got it, the spacer will lift the wheel out past the ridge, cheers bud, I'll need longer bolts then, I'll get that sorted.;)

Back