what did you do to your micra today ?

good work migs. i am just wondering what software did you use? In soon, i need to get a good software and cables for my micras. :) Please give more details if you can. cheers jk

its the free datascan but I shall purchase the full ver this Friday so I can have access to all the functions.

Its a very handy piece of software, if you want to learn a bit more about your cars running, its a great way to go!

Again, not Micra related as such, but got a conditional offer from college for my mechanics course, got my interview on the 3rd of June. I'll prob be older than the lecturer lol

Again, not Micra related as such, but got a conditional offer from college for my mechanics course, got my interview on the 3rd of June. I'll prob be older than the lecturer lol

Is that at north star ? Good luck for the interview :)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Long story short get a proper H/G Joe :D
and what happened to innovation and development :p
you only have to drill a diagonal hole for the oil feed (the bit stained black)

P5161031.JPG

and block or join some drainage channels :)

P5161035.JPG

in order to utilise a H/G that may never blow ;)

P5161041.JPG

Yes frank, but this is you. We will leave the experimentation to your crazy self because you will rip out an engine and fix in 5 mins.. The rest of us humans will take forever to get it done and fixed :D Put it this way then... you are our RnD man...now chop chop haha

just won a bid on evay: £8.67 for a nine piece tamperproof torx key set.. to get that damn steering wheel off! hopefully have a whewl WITH an airbag fitted soon.

shane, Dublin, K11

WDIDT?

Drove a total of nearly 40 miles. In the way the EML came on again:( .

Went to a scrappy for rear axle with ABS and they send to an other who told, over the phone, that he has. While the owner took me to the car and found out its none ABS. He called several places but no one has it :(. He suggested that I could take off the plates from the old one and replace only the axle bit and put back the plates and ABS from the old one. There was some-other fellows who were insisting that is possible to do it. So one of guys from the scrappy came to my car to check it and his verdict was that it is not possible but the other fellow still was insisting is can be done with very limited effort!

I left the scrappy empty handed.

Regards

No my cars written off :(. Because of a curb and a pole oh and also because i cant be bothered to fix it. Anyone wanna buy it £100

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back