what did you do to your micra today ?

i'm currently trying to do similar things. i've tried using DVD Santa which does the lot all in one programme. But it took 3 minutes to convert 1 minute of footage, so it would have taken about 36 hours in total to convert what i wanted :(

anyone any idea why it takes so long? i've tried the conversion with cucosoft too and it's converting at a crappy 6fps. why is it so slow?
Ta mate. I am thinking its going kill the look on the car. See what happens.

Why did it quote this.. Breach of another forum
uploadfromtaptalk1368573713105.jpg

You added to the other damaged hg didnt you? does the mls one just fit fine? If it does i'll order one for mine on reassembly
yes joe, superglued 4 and a half layers of foil onto the fire rings, so that they compress down to about 4" thou, and maintain a seal.
the outer compound has a small degree of give when the boost tries to lift the head off the block, but the steel fire rings dont give (so they were letting a bit of combustion leak into the water jackets)
here,s my combined oil and water spilltank, and if i ran below half a bar it would stay empty all week, but 5 mins of ragging would result in that coolant spill shown (hence the engine change for mallory :))

P5100996.JPG

and the MLS h/g will require some mods, the CG,s have 5 crankcase breather galleries, and the CR,s only 2, so i need to block 3 of them, and also crossdrill the oilfeed gallery :)

Making my micra run sweet as a nut ;)

Love fixing this in my garage, makes me happy lol

Sent from my LG-P880 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Attachments

• 1368629393807.jpg
    1368629393807.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 261
  • 1368629404974.jpg
    1368629404974.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 274
WDIDT... Fitted my toe strap :)
1368631937775.jpg
Put my micra sports club stickers on Mildred ^.^ good use of a lunch break!
sent via carrier pigeon :)

Nice one dude... gonna have to pop over next time im up north see what codes mine throws at you haha. I'll bring up springs and ting too!

111k on a t reg k11 high or not?

belly, it doesn't matter about miles. it depends on their condition and healthy/good engine condition. by the way, if you want to get another micra then its better for you to buy any micras with service history/ paper works from bills and maintenances etc. good luck belly. :)

good work migs. i am just wondering what software did you use? In soon, i need to get a good software and cables for my micras. :) Please give more details if you can. cheers jk

LOL you got nothing on me boyz.. my 1litre the stock of all stock micras hit 280k odd, engine was still running fine when i scrapped her.. owned by my father from 93... :D Well looked after engine.

bought these; Authentic wheel yayness
uploadfromtaptalk1368647593732-jpg.22734
uploadfromtaptalk1368647609226-jpg.22735
uploadfromtaptalk1368647691854-jpg.22737
uploadfromtaptalk1368647726132-jpg.22738
Check the blog of mine bellow people, I want some follower for once haha :D Will be showing off the sexy paint colour :)

uploadfromtaptalk1368647622472-jpg.22736

Bought a rear spoiler off E bay for £17.50p. Sprayed and fitted it this afternoon with a bit of glue. Didn't quite match the colour up, so, may spray the lower half to make it look something a bit like it. Makes my girl look a bit sporty, sort of super model looking, I may call her Naomi now !!!
Thats the first time in my life I have ever sort of jazzed my car up...feeling young again, well forty - ish.
Gonna look a bit daft in my beige coat, pants and flat cap (like hell) driving a dragster, rear spoilered, two tone micra around town. No wonder my missus raised her eyebrows. She still won't let me strip engines down in the front room though.

Back