what did you do to your micra today ?

Sorry folks, had to do another one :rolleyes: They almost glow!! :D
IMAG0444_zpsa69540f9.jpg

WDIDT?..well a couple of weeks ago I finally changed the other rear quarter interior trim that had been scratched by the previous owner
...but I forgot that the foam I'd stuck on...wasn't there any more (My parcel shelf is annoyingly rattly)
so I put some new foam pads on the parcel shelf support and on the bump stop meeting point (where the hatch lid comes down and the rubber things hit the metal)

...no more annoying rattle! ^_^
May have to borrow that Jen, mine does my nut in!! :mad: Kids aren't overly impressed either :oops:

The way I did it with the old parcel shelf was to cut a slit in a chunk of packing foam
...and slot the edges of the parcel shelf into it...that way you don't have any glue stuck on your trims, and still get the same softened landing effect ;)
it only rattles when I go over lot's of bumps or a pretty sudden one :p

Wdid? resprayed my grille to match the car (finally!) and did a quick arch gap check :p

arch gap?? nehhhhh :p

The arch gap looks bigger on the full car pic :( just a little bit of tuck shadowing it, when i get the longer studs ive ordered i'll space the back out, decide whether to space the front any more and then adjust the coilovers to suit :)
May also do the mesh blaaaack as a mate suggested...

Thanks Jen ;) The last time I sprayed some wheels white it was more of an off white so I wanted a brighter white this time.....think I achieved my aim..and then some! :rolleyes:
What paint did you use ade? thats the kind of colour i'd like my poopoo painted wheels to be when i redo them! (im totally gonna come to your house and make you help :p )

What paint did you use ade? thats the kind of colour i'd like my poopoo painted wheels to be when i redo them! (im totally gonna come to your house and make you help :p )
White primer, then THIS.................
IMAG0445_zpsb96a10c8.jpg

Then clear lacquer. For the primer and lacquer I use U-Pol power cans but U-Pol gloss white isn't very white tbh :)

Went the scrappy to try source a new radiator came back empty handed but got plenty of trinkets for the girlfriends clio... I hate french cars!

Ha, another Micra owner who's missus owns a Clio... No contest is there!? The reason theres so many Clios in the scrappies for you to pillage is because they are poo!

Absolutely hate my missus' car!...

White primer, then THIS.................
IMAG0445_zpsb96a10c8.jpg

Then clear lacquer. For the primer and lacquer I use U-Pol power cans but U-Pol gloss white isn't very white tbh :)
Sweet :) i can get that from allparts here i think... could do the job nicely! Wheels will be a pig to clean off and sand though! so many spokes!

Its a car spares called RRD, Road and Rally Distribution in Chesterfield. They do have an Ebay shop though :)

I get my gun gum from them.

Though last time they sent me something they never sealed the parcel up :rolleyes: Arrived empty as you can imagine. They sent another out the same day :)

I get my gun gum from them.

Though last time they sent me something they never sealed the parcel up :rolleyes: Arrived empty as you can imagine. They sent another out the same day :)
As they are just down the road from me I haven't dealt with them online but I've used them for ages with no probs. Good prices too

Ha, another Micra owner who's missus owns a Clio... No contest is there!? The reason theres so many Clios in the scrappies for you to pillage is because they are poo!

Absolutely hate my missus' car!...

No aint any contest,
The clio is rubbish.. Ive slowly put my spin on it though. I can nearly stand being in it.... Its a tad faster than my "little mickey" but **** it haha

Painted the callipers today.. Used a pillow slip to mask up. Its a handy template.

Attachments

• 1367358404971.jpg
    1367358404971.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 279
2 day paintjob in about 5.30 hours, will post better in the morning

Attachments

• 1367359150793.jpg
    1367359150793.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 230
If i've got hannah with me i'll get her to bring cake too :p
actually this aint a bad idea... i havent been to sheffield since i split from my last girlfriend! Ahhh memories... :) haha
You're not missing much Joe :( You went with a Sheff bird?? That was brave (or stupid) of you ;)

Fitted my new gearbox, put some new cv boots on and ended up having to make a new gearbox mount.
Also went to the scrapyard for a browse and saw a white (K11) Micra SV, never seen/heard of this model before :confused:

i bought it as i already have a SR20 micra and am addicted 2 it, also i bought it as im not afraid of a challenge.

Is your other sr20 complete then? And i wouldnt call that a challenge, fitting one from scratch is a challenge. Can only see a bodge or complete remove/refit if its as bad as ive read

Back