what did you do to your micra today ?

Did sooo much to even mention! Hate to self promote, go look at my thread for pics.
Mostly spraying wheels etc

Tools for long term lending. Casually Sofia's dad was chatting about his air compressor the size of the micra in sweden...after I said I needed one. Made feel jealous. So I just assumed when he had a baby one I thought he was talking air brush size ....ermmm went there today... And look what he has... Bloody more than enough...
zyrusara.jpg
e9uqehav.jpg
vesy8uta.jpg
se9esaga.jpg

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

I've got a compressor that size in my shed, lightbulb! Just twigged I can totally spray things properly :) screw rattle cans!
Great minds think alike

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Thought up fun plans for paint jobs and exciting exhausts... Will need a spare bonnet if I wanna try them though...

Anyone done red oxide micra before?

Thought up fun plans for paint jobs and exciting exhausts... Will need a spare bonnet if I wanna try them though...

Anyone done red oxide micra before?
Would rust fast from under neath

Took the gearbox and clutch off (someone's bodged/fiddled with these in it's past as well as the rest), took off the suspension, started building up my coilovers and tried on some new wheels
Pics?

Would rust fast from under neath

Why? Im gonna lay it over the remaining standard paint if i do it, and im not just using red oxide primer like some plebs, i wanna do the top coat too so its actually waterproof! Kinda have a marine finish like ships have below the waterline, matte but not, and considering seafaring ships use it it should be more than enough to stop rust?

It will be trialed on the peeltastic bonnet first...

Edit : :)There is actually red oxide type stuff that's non porous, found a link to it from a vw beetle blog :) that might do the trick with the bonnet... then matte white wheels and i'll see about the rest of the messy bodywork when i decide what to do! Can't go for a "clean" look with this many dents and scratches!

I spotted this little thing today, anyone know him? Its stripped out, painted bumpers, massive sub in boot and riding on BBS alloys. I left a note in his windscreen with the link to this forum on it.

3556_604755112870625_1891699806_n_zps94c68cfc.jpg

Fancied them myself but still to get tyres for my 15's :(
I had a look at a written off Yaris today, just to look at the alloys, no good to me I'm on 14s.
However, they had a brand new set of 15s on them - low profile. I could ask them if they will sell em cheap for you and post them on ??????

I had a look at a written off Yaris today, just to look at the alloys, no good to me I'm on 14s.
However, they had a brand new set of 15s on them - low profile. I could ask them if they will sell em cheap for you and post them on ??????
Many thanks for the offer but not financially viable at the moment I'm afraid :(

Finished 2nd overall and 2nd in class on the autotest and 3rd overall on the combined autotest/autosolo events out of 45 odd entries beating Civic Vti's mx5 and other stuff with better tyres and more power only beaten by a lightweight special autotest mini with fibreglass panels everywhere and an S2000

Finished 2nd overall and 2nd in class on the autotest and 3rd overall on the combined autotest/autosolo events out of 45 odd entries beating Civic Vti's mx5 and other stuff with better tyres and more power only beaten by a lightweight special autotest mini with fibreglass panels everywhere and an S2000
Nice one :D

some uneditted videos from today, will sort them outer later, you can laugh at my inane talking myself through the tests before my runs !

See

One more to follow......

What you looking at for 0-60?
Very jealous of the car. I wish I could compete. Its just well mint. The paint job looks fresh. How did the banzai thing go BTW? I demand a ride in the car come jae mate. What boost pressure is the map for ATM ?

0-60 ft? Or mph? And to me the paintwork is fallen back recently. Few bubbled paint bits appearing :( but ive got my feature so its not important now. Banzai is sunday coming mate, cannot wait! And im currently awaiting a sign being made up for JAE, it'll say '£5 a ride, car only'

Running 0.9bar

0-60 ft? Or mph? And to me the paintwork is fallen back recently. Few bubbled paint bits appearing :( but ive got my feature so its not important now. Banzai is sunday coming mate, cannot wait! And im currently awaiting a sign being made up for JAE, it'll say '£5 a ride, car only'

Running 0.9bar
ahhh sheet :( 0-60mph. what did you do when tackling rust and what not, grind/wirebrush back the rust and primer paint?

Ah did you not win car of the year?

Are you actually getting a sign made up? Tell you what, if mine is finished..un-likely, I will take you out in mine, and you can take me out in yours... I aint paying ya :D MSC love son.

ahhh sheet :( 0-60mph. what did you do when tackling rust and what not, grind/wirebrush back the rust and primer paint?

Ah did you not win car of the year?

Are you actually getting a sign made up? Tell you what, if mine is finished..un-likely, I will take you out in mine, and you can take me out in yours... I aint paying ya :D MSC love son.

Ahh hopefully around the 6-7 econd mark, i dont have anything to test it to be honest, and i was going to be doing the prepping for the bodywork before painting but the garage wanted to do it! With the rust underneath it all got cut out, grind back, treated with kurust, then zinc primer, stonechip and underseal

And i think i come 3rd or 5th in car of the year, gotta be happy with that! And im joking haha, i reckon i could make money from doing though :p

Lol we actually need this sign stani... please make it happen... you could scare the **** out of people :D

Well done for getting that far.. you have done wonders for the popularity of MSC no doubt dude.

Surely you must be hitting the 4-5's?

Lol we actually need this sign stani... please make it happen... you could scare the #### out of people :D

Well done for getting that far.. you have done wonders for the popularity of MSC no doubt dude.

Surely you must be hitting the 4-5's?

Haha we can write it up on a piece of paper :p and we all contribute to getting tha micra out there and liked!

You could download one of the free digital Speedo apps Stani. Ullyse is a good one, has HUD and 0-60 timing :D

Is it accurate enough? Ill give it a go and see

Haha we can write it up on a piece of paper :p and we all contribute to getting tha micra out there and liked!

Is it accurate enough? Ill give it a go and see
tbf, its you and jay, who else has been found in magz? it defo the main way micras are getting some good rap.

Back