what did you do to your micra today ?

Sloping driveways eh?... ^_^
There's a gorgeous house in Weymouth, round the corner from my nan's old house, my dads always loved it, but the driveway puts me off!
...Weymouth, if you didn't know, is basically built on a hill...and I swear this is almost a 45 degree angle!!! :p
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/WeyDrive_zps0c00c895.jpg
Tricky to tell from the google maps street view but if you look where the damp proof course goes from the top of the garage door to the pavement in front...
You'd never get a lowered car out of that garage once it had got in...
...would run aground! LOL

I think that house was built before cars were LOL
Only the servants in the basement you see... :p
...there's a few of the houses on that road/area where the back is the ground floor, and is the basement from the front due to the slope ^_^
lovely Georgian places with massive living rooms etc... :D

Sloping driveways eh?... ^_^
There's a gorgeous house in Weymouth, round the corner from my nan's old house, my dads always loved it, but the driveway puts me off!
...Weymouth, if you didn't know, is basically built on a hill...and I swear this is almost a 45 degree angle!!! :p
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/WeyDrive_zps0c00c895.jpg
Tricky to tell from the google maps street view but if you look where the damp proof course goes from the top of the garage door to the pavement in front...
You'd never get a lowered car out of that garage once it had got in...
...would run aground! LOL
There are some driveways like that on my road and im surprised standard cars can make it on them tbh :eek:

Hoping the set of grooved discs I ordered yesterday will turn up at my dad's today! £72 with next day delivery from Brake Depot. Similar discs from EBC are like £140 :eek:.

Bolted new turbo manifold on and turbo,

Carbs are playing up again tho :(

Revs fine, as soon as you go and move off, it's all juddering.

Turbo still not plumbed in, so it's not that, maybe new manifold causing problems?

Wideband still not on so have guess for now

69594_10152564176980029_824777207_n.jpg

524912_10152564167895029_1682648694_n.jpg

Union jack + fog lights = full of win, got to agree!
ps: people please stop quoting pictures :/

well yesterday started with this
14kum9e.jpg

attacked this
xf194l.jpg

left with this
dctt75.jpg

finished pruduct, it sticks up slightly but im glad i managed to make it work. will work on it in near future to get it more level but for now im pleased with it and it does its job well
6yedet.jpg

w130cx.jpg

replaced the shock absorber aswell as i had a nasty knock coming from the back
broke
sf81ax.jpg

normal
w4awn.jpg

put the new strut on and it seems to be better now, i had to take it back off after this pic as i forrgot to put the rubber cover on it
21kxlye.jpg

gave the car a quick wash dry and hover aswell
140kmt1.jpg

21dfnup.jpg

instagram
263zfpd.jpg

2ldn4h.jpg

2nlbuwi.jpg

did a oil and filter change yesterday aswell
next on list is replace fan belt and cross member.

Be wary of paying alot for bulbs. Osram Nightbreakers are about £12 a pair on eBay and a good double the brightness of standard ones.

@Jonno, did your car ever have the aerial on the offside front pillar? Looks good by the way, I'm going to be doing mine soon, but I won't be using vinyl. After having a bright yellow car with a red roof that was easy to spot in car parks, a dark green Micra blends in too well.

EnterScott,
rather than black and white checkers, why not silver only to take advantage of the blue in the car with the silver matching the wheels? Obviously you're only paying for the silver then!

EnterScott,
rather than black and white checkers, why not silver only to take advantage of the blue in the car with the silver matching the wheels? Obviously you're only paying for the silver then!

Not too keen on a coloured check design besides just the black and white but I can see where you're coming from :)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Back