what did you do to your micra today ?

@Jonno, did your car ever have the aerial on the offside front pillar? Looks good by the way, I'm going to be doing mine soon, but I won't be using vinyl. After having a bright yellow car with a red roof that was easy to spot in car parks, a dark green Micra blends in too well.

Nah aerial always been at the back mate, dont blame you about the vinyl, mine all came in strips and since it was for a mini i chopped it down up, but going round the sun roof was a nightmare.

All the best with your roof though

Had my clocks out the other day to do some more painting, has anyone got an idea as to why my temp gauge needle has gone mad and doesnt really work :p lol all the plugs went back in etc..

Had my clocks out the other day to do some more painting, has anyone got an idea as to why my temp gauge needle has gone mad and doesnt really work :p lol all the plugs went back in etc..
Damaged anything in the back of the clocks?
Did you move the needle at all whilst they were out?

20130218_165347_zpsfcd4ee4c.jpg

kl I just got a relay and a few more parts for Bessy gonna start on wiring relay up ready for my super-s bumper as I acquired one from a scrapies along with wires and some interior handles the silver ones lol
:D

SirChris said:
What for mate

Micra turbo... init

Well, I am looking for a good set of wire brushes. You got loads of them in one. I can get only 6 in one. I know it's not enough for me so that is why I asked you. Btw I am going to restore everything in my Micra soon :) The rust is coming soon:S

Well, I am looking for a good set of wire brushes. You got loads of them in one. I can get only 6 in one. I know it's not enough for me so that is why I asked you. Btw I am going to restore everything in my Micra soon :) The rust is coming soon:S
Ohhh I see that's what u need then. Didn't understand lol. I shall get you it later. Yes I poked a hole though my roof today... Not happy.

Micra turbo... init

Ohhh I see that's what u need then. Didn't understand lol. I shall get you it later. Yes I poked a hole though my roof today... Not happy.

Micra turbo... init
loooooooool it was easy to understand man. i asked 'got a link please'. its about wire brushes lool. anyway please let me know sirchris. thanks jk

Discovered last night that brake fade + no abs + hard braking = super happy fun time locked brakes

So yeah... Grooved brakes and greenstuff pads moved further up my list of parts to buy.

On the note of ABS, if i were to have ABS where in the engine bay might i find the little box?

I have the fuses for it in the compartment next to the wheel and in the bay but it doesnt work :L

New discs have finally arrived :):

grooved_discs.png

Was expecting cheapy Chinese discs but they're actually Pagid OEM discs, well pleased for £72 delivered. Will look better when that silver paint has gone...

My new Knobs arrived! ...gotta figure if it's better/easier/less likely to break something if I simply pull the old one's out and shove the new one's in...or take of the facia (risking cracking the outer unit) and change the whole part *facepalm*

...no knob gags please....Heater control dials LOL

Ooooo wow...6,000 posts? :p

Back