Super turbo for Breaking

Right Lads Still have alot of parts there, trying to get some money together so no reasonable offer refused need this stuff gone.

Speedo Clocks with a 8k rpm tachoGONE including center dash boost,volts and analog clock £30 GONE
Gearbox £350ono DELIVERED
Shafts £50
Full break setup caliper including drilled and grooved discs ,ebc pads £80
loom and Ecu £100
Tank and fuel pump £50 GONE
Full interior £70 (as in Seats)
Various engine parts there,manifolds inlet and exhaust,turbo,
Arches and shirts £80
Rear bumper £30
Front bumper £30
Bonnet £80 GONE
Spoiler £30ono

ANY OFFERS LADS, THREADS GETTING VIEWS???? Try me:grinning:

just out of interest how much is shipping / postage from ireland for the front bumper and bonnet?

Not to sure I hav'nt tryed sending them yet, cheaper than japan anyway If you get my drift? Thats the only other place you'll get them(Y)

Got a deal with a courier company so. . .

Bonnet £120ono delivered
Brakes including calipers,disc and Ebc pads £100 delivered
Arches,skirts £100 Delivered

Front and rear Bumpers I think I could send for £100 Delivered cause they are quite large

Bump

Ive got limited Internet access for the moment as I've moved house but I'll try get back to you as soon as I can

Baz

Bonnet
Center Gauges
Rocker cover
SOLD to imp24

Front Anti roll bar
Rear Anti roll Bar

SOLD to Alexv

i might as well have bought the whole car lol, if you ever sell ur ST (doubtful i know) call me :p

cheers

steve

LOL

Never!!!!!! Unless the price is right and even then I dont think I could hand over the keys:( I would miss the car to much

how much in euros for the brakes stuff the drilled and grooved discs and the pads and that??
also need an outer cv or l/h shaft how much?

hi mate..i would like to know if you have hood because i had an accident last night and i need it!
thanx..george from greece!

Back