Super turbo for Breaking

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Picked up one with body damage and needs engine work,All parts except supercharger available
Engine provisionally sold
2 Gearboxs there with factory LSD
loom.ecu
turbo there
other parts also available on request

Regards,

Baz

No not realy wots hard about typing down a price wouldnt say that was wasting time :-/ ( too expensive for me any ways sorry )

Sure what price did you expect to pay same as an ordinary K10 interior. . .I've people like yourself pm'ing me all the time,I'm trying to cover myself expenses wise for breaking the car. You did'nt even try to negotiate the price ,therefore, TIME WASTER end of disscussion .

Thank you

Bump:p no serious offers refused,need money for public liability Insurance for a new business venture(Y)

i am really really sorry, the price is fine but ive had my bank account frozen as my card has been cloned so :( as soon as its sorted i will pm you mate :)

cheers

steve

If someone wants to come and take the car on a truck for €800 its there,cars not driving

hello mate!i am george from greece and i am i proud owner of a superturbo.i was wondering if u have the two taillights because a stupid ma fell on me and broke them.i want a price for both tail lights electric mirrors with buttons and the two fog lights with the mask.i am seriously intrested in buying them as soon as possible.i will send u my mail in pm if u like.hope to hearing from you soon

DSC00078.jpg

mate, my account has finally been sorted if you have the mirrors and gubbins still?

im very very sorry to muck you about like this

cheers

steve

Back