Super turbo for Breaking

For me your asking too much, it however WILL be worth that money to someone who needs it more than I do - but I know that within 10K miles the gear set will be stripped/missing teeth just like what my other RS boxes do.

For me your asking too much, it however WILL be worth that money to someone who needs it more than I do - but I know that within 10K miles the gear set will be stripped/missing teeth just like what my other RS boxes do.

Thats fair enough,I'll hang on to them so(Y)

so you are selling the car totaly or in parts?

how much do you want for the hole car?

Both but no-one has offered to come to Ireland to take the whole car
I'd take €500 for the shell with full interior,few exterior bits missing though

so there is no engine left any more?

do you have the dials and the 3 dials on the dash?

I have the engine yes.
Yes I do mate(Y)

hi mate how much for brake master cylinder and ufo valve would like lots more bits. cheers john p.s pm me

pm'd mate.. . .warren's after finding a way of opening the ufo without smashing it. . .I have to find out from him how the car drives now

do you have some more pics of the car?

interior and rear pics?

Its just a standard st interior mate, thats the only good pic of the car,If you want something specific pm me thanks(Y)

MIRRORS AND BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER GONE THIS WEEK

i woundnt have minded the rear lights rear fogs but i dont know if you want to sell the whole car...

cheers

steve

i woundnt have minded the rear lights rear fogs but i dont know if you want to sell the whole car...

cheers

steve

Rear lights are gone and st's have no fogs, the reverse lights are in the bumper. Would you be interested in whats left?

yeh thts what i thought, ther reverse light lens things (sorry i dont have the privilage to own an ST) lol :D

yep i would be interested in that and would like to know if parts such as gauges on the centre dash are still there?

cheers

steve

yeh thts what i thought, ther reverse light lens things (sorry i dont have the privilage to own an ST) lol :D

yep i would be interested in that and would like to know if parts such as gauges on the centre dash are still there?

cheers

steve

Yes the clocks are all there the interior is all there just needs a good cleaning,

ok, just i have my MOT the end of this month AND TAX also so if i have some money left next week i will give you a bell ;)
cheers mate

steve

was just interested in the rocker and possibly some other bits like the gauges, would just like a price in mind so i can keep it to one side after the dreaded MOT :D

cheers

steve

was just interested in the rocker and possibly some other bits like the gauges, would just like a price in mind so i can keep it to one side after the dreaded MOT :D

cheers

steve

I have a silver rocker cover there and the gauges for £90+ shipping.
You might need some long studs for the rocker cover to fit(Y)

Or I can do all the gauges and speedo clocks for £150

is the rocker cover the ST one that says super turbo and how difficult do you think longer bolts will be to get hold of

cheers

steve

could you quote for the rocker cover and clear lenses (where the K10 UK fog lights rears are) posted to me

cheers
Steve

Right Lads Still have alot of parts there, trying to get some money together so no reasonable offer refused need this stuff gone.

Speedo Clocks with a 8k rpm tacho including center dash boost,volts and analog clock £100ono
Gearbox £300ono
Shafts £80ono
Full break setup caliper including drilled and grooved discs ,ebc pads £130ono
loom and Ecu £150
Tank and fuel pump £50
Full interior £100
Various engine parts there,manifolds inlet and exhaust,turbo,
Arches and shirts £100
Rear bumper £50
Front bumper £50
Bonnet £80
Spoiler £30ono

Gah!!

im waiting for my pay!!! im sorry about the parts i wanted but im trying to scrape together respraying car money and money for the stuff i want (i WANT basically everything on the list :D) but unfortunately i cant so i will pm when my money comes through

sorry

steve

Gah!!

im waiting for my pay!!! im sorry about the parts i wanted but im trying to scrape together respraying car money and money for the stuff i want (i WANT basically everything on the list :D) but unfortunately i cant so i will pm when my money comes through

sorry

steve

I'm sure I'll have most of it for you dude(Y)

lol quick question what is the difference between the Super S clocks (tacho trip counter etc...) and the ST clocks is it just the KPH instead?

cheers

steve

lol quick question what is the difference between the Super S clocks (tacho trip counter etc...) and the ST clocks is it just the KPH instead?

cheers

steve

Not to sure? Here's a pic

600CIMG9138.jpg

600CIMG9141.jpg

Back