Stainless manifolds group buy!

£350 is a lot to someone who doesnt want one lol. Its not when you consider how its been said on here time after time that a janspeed is the single most effective performance mod you can do to a micra. You are getting so much more for less than double the cost. Its like trying to explain what proper gravy is to someone who's only ever had bisto (god knows why that came into my head haha).

Seriously though it just depends where your priorities lie, im not going abroad on holiday this year, i dont spend much atall on clothes or booze etc. all the other cars on my 'to own' list would cost more to insure than a micra with a baddy exhaust etc. etc. I respect anyone who thinks its not worth it but there are plenty of ways to justify it just like there are plenty of ways to justify not doing it.

Just go on other owners clubs and see how much people squander on cars that are badass already STs Type Rs etc. thats what i do anyway hehe makes me feel better.

Fin i will probably get in touch in the near future (prob. may or later if this doesnt do ahead though) as i will still be after a full system. Im still in though despite the kerfuffle.

im still in its just the case of getting my car down to him so he can make it up and i will have the money right now to buy it

Any more interest? Im now 95% sure my exhaust downpipe etc. is compatible with the 93-00 exhausts (peeked under there the other day) so im fairly certain i can use my car as the guinea pig.

I will have 9th-15th April off work so i might pick their brains about getting my system sorted then. Any more takers?

rob i said previously on this thread that the janspeed from rally nuts will fit all models of cars except the one with ac so thats why the kink was going to be put in

I want one, but want something a little different so will PM this to Ant, if it's cool with the pipe man them I should be in :)

Craig

rob i said previously on this thread that the janspeed from rally nuts will fit all models of cars except the one with ac so thats why the kink was going to be put in

Sorry i must have missed your post lol. So a janspeed will definately line up with a '00-'02 stock mid section yes? :grinning:

Sorry i must have missed your post lol. So a janspeed will definately line up with a '00-'02 stock mid section yes? :grinning:

robb, i fitted a 1.4 midpipe to my misses,s 1.0 (to 2nd decat it) so that big (cat) flange must be the same on all k11,s

Ah yes i remember you saying that frank! You put i pic up as well iirc.

It certainly looked the same the other day, much thankyouness.

Just another thing to throw in, if the flexy is where the front lower strut brace goes, it may rub on it if one is fitted, as mine does.

robb, i fitted a 1.4 midpipe to my misses,s 1.0 (to 2nd decat it) so that big (cat) flange must be the same on all k11,s

I believe that the flange is the same on all Nissans of the same era (Primera I have been told is the same exact cat) one assumes to save on manufacturing costs.

Craig

in regards to the flexi pipe i think when we get a car there to the guy he will be able to see where abouts to put the flexi so it doesnt vibrate on the lower strut brace or on the front arb

aw ok shame as i would really like one made up as i want to get rid of the rasp but i also want a janspeed decat pipe made as well but what will be better a hi flow cat or just a straight pipe

Im tied up with that wide arch kit at the mo and the fiberglassers are certainly taking their time about repping a set (should have a set ready 2mora, they keep ditching my project for bigger things like boats lol).

Back