BLACK silicone hoses - group buy

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hi guys.

Straight to the point - Im trying to get a full kit of silicone hoses in Black to go for the more subtle look. However most companies only supply them in blue or red (Too OTT in my opinon).

Ed (Fusion Motorsports) has given me an option though. If enough interest is there he might be able to get a couple of kits made up from his supplier (Viper I think), but if it's only one person buying then the end cost will be whey too much!

So question is would anybody be interested in getting in on this? I'll start a list so add your name if your are.

Theres no ball point figure on costs yet but I would have thought the more kits that would be made the less the costs would be.

1. C0llis0n

price will be right :) thats possible 4 people not bad. This could be a go-er. any more?

ED's guessing around 5-6 weeks IIRC. Price will be better then elsewere and better quality too! (Y)

Ok. Its needed to make the payment before or after the hoses are made up? Im in the middle of my Supercharger project and need to order the pistons in the end of the month, can only pay the hoses in May...

How is this going to work? is it a fixed kit! Some many need more/less than others and may need diffrant types of bends

Im basically sending all the hoses of my 96' to Ed for him to send to his suppliers who will make up some kits, if theres a huge variation then I spose nows the time to find out but I presumed its all basically the same....

So what hoses will the kit consist of? Just the cooling hoses or what?

Not in a massive rush for mine as I will be starting a new build for a rally car soon

Cheers,
Rob

Basically yes. Cooling hoses also breather hoses. Not entirely sure of them all yet but once the hoses have been sent to Ed's guys he should be have a list of what they can do.

If there are 3 or more people who want black hoses I can get SFS hoses to make some, they normally make our red and blue hoses. There are 10 hoses in total including the 2 engine breather hoses which are made of a different material to the coolant hoses. Prodrive use SFS hoses so they are top quality. Normal price would be £246.14 delivered ( uk ) as a one off in black I could do them for 199.00 delivered.
These hoses are designed for engines up to the coil pack engine as some of the manifold hoses are different.

Matt

If there are 3 or more people who want black hoses I can get SFS hoses to make some, they normally make our red and blue hoses. There are 10 hoses in total including the 2 engine breather hoses which are made of a different material to the coolant hoses. Prodrive use SFS hoses so they are top quality. Normal price would be £246.14 delivered ( uk ) as a one off in black I could do them for 199.00 delivered.
These hoses are designed for engines up to the coil pack engine as some of the manifold hoses are different.

Matt

Can you make a discount on the hoses? Will order the pistons and the brackets soon...

Just as a bump

Ed now has a rough idea on pricing. The 2 front hoses will be (around) £70. Which is'nt bad. I need to get a few people on board for this too work to be honest. Else it is'nt really worth while.

So if anyone else is interested put your names down. Thanks, joe.

Me and a friend will order a complete set of SFS engine hoses from Matt, he only needed two persons to make them in black, if anyone else wants them i think Matt wont mind to make some more sets for you guys, just contact him... (Y)

Back