Stainless Steel Exhuast System

Hi I am looking at replacing my March Cabriolet's exhaust system with possibly a stainless steel replacement is there any complete systems available off the shelf or do they have to be specially made, I am also thinking of replacing the manifold with a stainless steel replacement? I am not really looking for a performance system just to replace the standard one in stainless steel?

Can anyone recommend a stockist, manufacturer or brand any information or help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Andy :D

I had a poke around but can't really find any stainless stock replacement systems, not really even stainless replacement parts for any of the system to be had.

So far come up with this, it is a sports system though unfortunately not just a stock replacement, but if you are worried about noise just ask for them to stick another silencer along the way it should bring it back down.

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/uprated/janspeed-exhausts-systems/nissan/micra.html

They only have that catback system, but they also have Janspeed manifolds to match here;
http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/uprated/janspeed-exhausts-manifolds/nissan/micra.html

They have to make these to order though, so they're not off the shelf so to speak. I think its best to call them about it all, make sure you get it all in one lump and don't have any missing pipes! They also sell a sports cat too if you want to keep the cat, which is the best thing for your MOT unless your MOT guy likes to look the other way for £10!

I'm pretty sure these will fit the cabriolet though don't quote me on that hopefully someone else will know them better, I'm assuming they'll have frame support bars underneath and these exhausts may not clear that!

I think your best bet is to find a Powerflow shop, they make any exhaust you want for any car going, they will probably do you a whole stainless system that would be much at all different to a stock system, here is a site link http://www.powerflowexhausts.co.uk/

Hi Luke mate thank you for you suggestions and help, I do want to get a good quality stainless steel system that would enhance and augment my very rare and special March Cabriolet, I will contact Powerflow exhausts for a quote and also follow up your other leads as well!

Thanks again for your hard work and input which is greatly appreciated! :)

No problem Andy, happy to help!

I'm not sure whereabouts you are but I know they have a center down here in Bromley, I think its a case of drive in and drive out if they're just replacing a full system, they just need to bend a few pipes and what not. Let us know how much the quote is, its always good to know how much something like that would cost!

No problem Andy, happy to help!

I'm not sure whereabouts you are but I know they have a center down here in Bromley, I think its a case of drive in and drive out if they're just replacing a full system, they just need to bend a few pipes and what not. Let us know how much the quote is, its always good to know how much something like that would cost!

Hi mate I live in Guernsey so will have to catch a ferry to the big rock! Closest centre would be Bournemouth, I am still waiting for a quote but will let you know the cost! :)

Cheers mate

Back