• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

squarepants micra blog

yearh but i took them off my black one and they snapped, and thats the same age as this one...and i will only regret it if they snap lol...might give it a go when iam brave engough :p

dont forget to do the bolts that hold the slam panel and wings on..... ive just replaced my wing with a brand new very expensive (99p) white wing and all the nuts and bolts are now stainless........... and it has confirmed that i need my car spraying white..

Ive been doing a lot of spraying white recently pal.. Want a flash over ?

My Almera Turbo and a customers 200SX done this week at my workshop.

dsc00124lv3.jpg

dsc00130ql6.jpg

Sorry for the off topic Squarepants..x

Handles were no prob..
Ill get them posted out ASAP!

Ive been doing a lot of spraying white recently pal.. Want a flash over ?

My Almera Turbo and a customers 200SX done this week at my workshop.

dsc00124lv3.jpg

dsc00130ql6.jpg

Sorry for the off topic Squarepants..x

Handles were no prob..
Ill get them posted out ASAP!

i would love one, my bodywork is crap though... cracked bumpers, dings in the doors, graphics needed to be removed.....

if i can fix that lot.. yeah a flash over in white would be brilliant..

so when you coming to get this rail, arches and inlet manifold then?..lol :laugh:

got my 01 dash pod today :D cheers frank ;)

to show the diffrance (1998 one on the left & the 2001 one on the right)
P1010160.jpg

to show the courlor diffrance...
P1010161.jpg

courlor is slightly off, but shouldnt be that noticable ones fitted...i tried to fit the 1998 backing but it doesnt fit.

i got me one as well dan :cool:, but the shape is miles different to a p/f , so i,m gonna have to buy the whole dash now :glance:

buy a 1998 onwards facelift or 2001 facelift facelift dash :) nice upgrade from the prefacelift one..altough i would get all the interior trimmings to match :D

you will need the heater control unit aswell as the one prefacelift is diffrent to facelift.

buy a 1998 onwards facelift or 2001 facelift facelift dash :) nice upgrade from the prefacelift one..altough i would get all the interior trimmings to match :D

you will need the heater control unit aswell as the one prefacelift is diffrent to facelift.

cheers dan, you,re a walking k11 wiki :grinning:

courlor match isnt to bad on the dash pod, you can tell ever so slightly. very happy with it though :D just want some 01 rear lights now.

yearh iam looking at £50 for a pair..will wait until viaduct has one in. i always get cheap parts off them ;)

i dont think you carnt even modifiy the backing to fit..screw holes on the backing are further back then the 01 one...would need some metal brackets put in between. the courlor match isnt too bad once in the car anway (pictures look worse) so iam not bothered. i would be if it was really noticeable lol.

shaun bang me some pictures up of the heat wrap :) think iam gonna do my manifold CAT with it...and some other bits maybe? but yearh will have it off you...

look what swiper dropped off :D heat wrap...it was surposed to be black but its grey bluey courlor. as said above by swiper.
P1010177.jpg

it will go dark and your supposed to wet it whenb you put it on and then paint it with a very high temp laquer.

that might make it blacker..

dya still have the rest of the heat wrap off swipers old janspeed.??

the heat wrapp is only on the top of the mani...superls took most of it off when he had the manifold. so no i dont have anymore bar this stuff i have just got lol.

heat wrapped my standard manifold...i did all of it but it looked a mess, so just did the cat and the most restrictive part
P1010184.jpg

P1010185.jpg

hopefully sould make the cat flow faster and warm up quicker. and make the restrive part better flowing!

get it ceramic coated then... I can offer this service if your interested.

nah its alright..only got the heat wrap for a tenner via person otherwise i wouldnt have bothred, and its only a standard manifold so no need to go mad lol. just gonna bung it on proper might take it off and sell the rest of the roll as iam skint...

painted my horriable green drums today..i didnt like the fact they where green as i think its chav (highlighting drums not discs), just got some black hammerite and a brush.
P1010186.jpg

i took most of the curb marks out with ruff wet & dry..the bigger ones on the spokes are not that deep, therefor would need a the slighest bit of filler. and i dont have any filler :s should have all the others done by end of this weeka anyway lol.

fitted super s mudflaps...first person to fit them on a facelift bumper???

they do fit, but the bottem hole doesnt line up...i just whipped the drill out and drilled one. they sit fine now. :)

P1010205.jpg

P1010204.jpg

:p yes there black, gonna get some paint and courlor code them lol.

Back