• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

squarepants micra blog

yes lol, front end is on axle stands :p...doing my sills no good. hate leaving it on its sills..good job the front aint as bad as the back of the sill lol.

carnt wait to fit my wheels, and paint my mudflaps :)

i am jelous. :) i would like alloys but steelies have really grown on me ! going for the 106 rally look! ha. i kinda need mud flaps have none. may steal my gfs she wont even notice ha. she doesnt even no she has them :)

Well she rang me today saying somthing about her car.. all the dash lights came on and it cut out :S? any ideas what that could be ?

Apprantly it did it twice?

fitted super s mudflaps...first person to fit them on a facelift bumper???

they do fit, but the bottem hole doesnt line up...i just whipped the drill out and drilled one. they sit fine now. :)

P1010205.jpg

P1010204.jpg

:p yes there black, gonna get some paint and courlor code them lol.

No you are not the first :glance:

Thanks mate!!!
My car is a Super S I've bought it with the rear facelift bumper :(
I'm looking for a Super S bumper but it's not easy to find...
I like the colour of you Micra and also the black wheels!I also have painted my wheels but in gloss black.

started it up and carnt tell that it makes a diffrance. but iam not botherd :) it looks better when i open the bonnet and shows and stuff :D

ah well, maybe more obvious when on the road? ...nissan probably charged it as an optional extra, so its gotta be there for a reason. :)

yes (heres a quick list what its got that the base models dont have)

its got pillar tweeters, electric windows, rear headrests, PAS, rev counter, courlor coded, alloys, bonnet deadener, split folding rear seats thats about it as far as i can remember lol. (nott beening big headed or anything :S)

Oh dear Squarepants....... has no one told you minimalistic is the way forward :)....................

Just kidding.... but I'm sure you know I'll only slow you down :)

if i get a next micra think i will have to try get the top model 1 seems so much better mines totally basic i even have to take the key out the ignition to open the boot :(

if i get a next micra think i will have to try get the top model 1 seems so much better mines totally basic i even have to take the key out the ignition to open the boot :(

the facelifts dont have boot poppers, even the top spec like mine! but ive fitted one from a super s :D

cheers guys :) black plastic mesh is on the to do list ;)

fitted my coded door handles and washer jets also. and my bump strip back on after it was ripped off lol.
P1010227.jpg

P1010230.jpg

thanks to kristian for the handles, excellent job! the courlor match is bang on & they finsih looks like the rest of the standard paint work! smooth as a babys bum (altough i wouldnt know about that :S) deffo coming back to you for more spray work :)

thanks to kristian for the handles, excellent job! the courlor match is bang on & they finsih looks like the rest of the standard paint work!

Hate to be a pain in the arse pal,.. Glad u like um!..

Whats the chance of a really good up close pic or two of them fitted? With a camera with the 'macro' Mode on.. for my website...

Ive changed paint supplier and I think the new stuff really is a perfect match.. Esp on such a pearl paint..

Its convinced me to paint one of my new projects that color..! Stunning

..Just another thing.. Any ideas why there would be a '28 FAN CIRCUIT' problem on the SI I bought from you..?.. This is giving me a prob.

..Just another thing.. Any ideas why there would be a '28 FAN CIRCUIT' problem on the SI I bought from you..?.. This is giving me a prob.

iam not gonna lie to you mate, honestly i dont have a clue, i didnt know what was wrong with it to be exact, as said i thought it was a sensor or dizzy. what ever is wrong with it happend the day before i sold it you! a very strange coinsidence that had nothing todo with me messing anything up just happend. and it annoyed me because i thought you wouldnt want it. :(

will get some better pics off the handle for you :) think i want a 2001 micra boot handle coded off you next.

Dunno if it'll help but from the code (going from the wording and not actually knowing what that code relates to), its not something to do with the heater resistor card or rad fan is it? (not sure what nissan monitors tbh)

or is FAN standing for something else.?

bump strip is stuck back on now :) go to love tiger seal :D
P1010231.jpg

heres some of the bits kris. only camera i have so they will have todo lol
P1010228.jpg

P1010229.jpg

them wheels look sooo much better good choice n them handles blend in well good

is ur car only dropped 35mm front end looks a nice hight

That looks fantastic, Squarepants - the handles and the alloys set it off a treat!
I agree with Joe, I think you need black mesh! :p

dont worry, mesh is gonna get done soon :) want a 4" back box, with 2" ca6 back stianless piping made up before this years JAE ;) up and angled or just normal i dun no yet lol...jap night racer is the look iam going for ;)

Does look good mate and wheels really do look fantastic might have to come up at the weekend to have a proper look even though you don't need the tiger seal anymore

yes, i have those mirrors for you, and will pick the side skirts up :) my dad saiid he had some tiger seal left over when he fitted his spoiler on his mondeo, so gave me that, altough it wouldnt come out with the gun so had the split the tube and got tiger seal everywhere..had to splap it on the bump strip with a screw driver :p i was gonna text you regarding the tigerseal tomorrow lol.

do you know what models came with the bonnet deadening might be heading to the scrappy later and i dont want to be running around like a headless chicken opening all the bonnets lol

do you know what models came with the bonnet deadening might be heading to the scrappy later and i dont want to be running around like a headless chicken opening all the bonnets lol

It must have been an optional extra cause my SLX has one, it also seems to have every other optional extra available in that day.

tbh thats probs the BEST way to find one :D the one squarepants now has came from a super s, so there deffo isnt a particular model that will have them.

Back