• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

squarepants micra blog

hahaha lol...hopefully pass first time, my instructor has only had one person pass second time. so practcially garentueed to pass first time lol...

i hope :S

lol..i dont really drive fast. i drive steady. just got a bad habbit of putting clucth down when going around sharp corners lol.

one thing i dont get is when they tell you to go from 4th straight to 2nd....the gearbox is designed so you know where you are. does my head in that lol.

i put mine in 2nd for goin round corners lol then put foot down out of the corner :D

n come on squarepants cant wait for you to pass you done ya theory ect yet ?

well my sill got repaired ages ago, and its not been covered up very well and started rusting...so i got the hammertie out and did both sills.
P1010311-1.jpg

also did the toe eyes aswell...
P1010312-1.jpg

i dont think you can spot any rust on the exterior now. :)

oh also my handbrake got stuck on lol...only been sat 3days since it last got moved!!!! :S took the rear wheel off, and tapped the drum with a hammer and its fine now :)

i just love the colour of your car !!! paint work looks mint aswell unlike mine :( thats the only reason i hate my car lol because of the cack paint job

mines got a few bad noticeable scuffs and stuff! witch i need to get touched up at some point.

re-fitted my mudflaps.
P1010317-1.jpg

P1010315.jpg

as said before, a shame there grey. the only thing they go with is my grey wiper arm lol.

hope your proud of this car,i would be paint work looks immaculate,just my comment but i dont like them rear mudflaps i think super s 1s would look good on the rear

been thinking on what i want my car to look like...and i really like the look of these....easy to copy and nice and suitiable :)

march_011.jpg

DSCF1588a.jpg

so i want:
mirrors fully coding
wind deflectors
and some new wheels (got my eye on a set ;) )

as it stands
P1010322-1.jpg

Get dark tints, colour code the brake calipers and get some greenstuff brake pads to just take the green theme to ridiculous levels.

All in all very tidy car

Get dark tints, colour code the brake calipers and get some greenstuff brake pads to just take the green theme to ridiculous levels.

All in all very tidy car

its got tints, rear 3 ;)

calipers where green, and looked horriable imo, so painted them black.

green stuff pads suck apprently. standard ones are fine for me lol.

:p

Those are some gorgeous wheels man - you wanna swap?! :grinning:
I say black, black has gotta be a winner! She's looking gorgeous though! (Y)

Dude, try Auto Glym "Black Dye" on those mudflaps.

It usually needs a while to sink in, and can be bloody messy, but worth a try! :)

Back