• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Squarepants 1.3lx daily nail

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
currently my 5th micra (if you dont count the 2 donor micras i had lol)

i sold all my rare micra bits, and most other stuff went on my last silver micra. so got to start all over agian from fresh :(

i paid £375, tax till next year onit! 10months test. needs a pair of wings and the door has a dent. door doesnt bother me, wing will get done. it runs spot on and theres nothing up with it engine wise.

so far i fitted my k&n 57i filter off my old micra.

painted the grill satin

and advanced the timining by turning the dizzy back.

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

if anyone reads fast car mag, the red civic project they have (project kanjo) i want to do somthing simlair to that.

dan

done abit of work...

still not sorted out the missing, changed throttle body, dizzy and leads, plugs, fuel filter fuel rail and injectors! still doing it! so gonna try another throttle body... could be another faulty maf!

drilled out my bumper, cut down plate aswell

lowerd

alloys and painted them satin

stripped out rear

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

fitted my new exhaust. its a cherry bomb, custom chrome racing backbox (all stainless) just looks like an ashley comp exhaust. fitted a de-catted my 2nd cat.

its abit louder, and pops and crackles. but its not loud engough, so iam gonna fit a 4" jap backbox.

oh, also raised my bonnet, i used x4 micra upper rear seat belt washers, and long-ish 13mm bolts. i quite like it lol. will get pics soon.

finally got some seats, only standard impreza ones, got them for £40quid off a local facebook french car group. have saxo brackets on atm tho.

had fixed ones before and they hurt my back and i didnt find them comfy. so had to have recliners this time.

IMG_0543.jpg

pic of my exhaust & the front with rasied bonnet.
IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

dan

a few pics...
IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

side skirts next... want primera gt ones or p11 facelift jobbies.

also seen micra oli's old micra in the scrapyard ready to have its fluids darined with my old team dynamic wheels on, i know its lowerd aswell and it had a rev counter, super s spoiler and march seats... so ill see what i can rob off that next weekend when its in the yard :)

done a few more bits :)

• painted my wheels white
  • fitted some suzuki baleno side skirts
  • got my other scooby seat welded in
  • got so base model interior mirror blankers and window seals (as they are on door card on non poverty specs) tidys it up abit :)
  • got some perspex to make door cards, also got base model speaker covers and the 1 door pocket they come with
IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

dan

Had to buy a new boot becuase i slammed my boot and put the window through lol. So now have a facelift boot off a celabration with little lip spoiler :) looks better. Also fitted jap size plates.

no lol, just front end. tried to hide the rust that was on the wings....

done my wheels gloss black aswell now. i prefer them rather than the white.

now have clocks with a rev counter out of an auto slx from scrappy.

suprised when i fitted them the rev counter worked straight away, plug and play so was happy with that :)

now have clocks with a rev counter out of an auto slx from scrappy.

suprised when i fitted them the rev counter worked straight away, plug and play so was happy with that :)
How much did they charge you for the clocks?
I was tempted to get a set but unsure what prices they go for

managed to get some headlight protectors from the scrappy...

also my new splitter, it only needed shortening, the curve is bang on with a micra bumper. i could've removed my toe eye and had it higher and could've screw'd it from underneath for a cleaner look. but it was less fuss to fit it like this lol. i know it needs painting! lol... it also has a cover on the passanger side (that you can see in the pic)

the splitter does cover up the 2nd toe eye, so the cover is usefull so i can get to the 2nd toe if needs be.

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

anyone guess what its off? :p

got my steering wheel fitted, and coverd the type r logo up with carbon wrap (i dont like it but looks better than the badge) steering wheel feels so much better than standard. the wheel seems to be decent engough quality but the boss kit is rubbish. it was £60 tho! so carnt say much lol

also painted the lip black.

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

looks good man, steering wheel is the business :)

little request: can you take pictures of around the rear windows? I've got pop out windows for my k11, which didn't have them from factory ,,, meaning none of the locating holes were put in for the trims and the hinges etc :(

thx man

Back