Hi, new north west k11 1.3LX owner

Hi guys, I just sold my skoda fabia 1.9 sdi and then realised its gonna be a pain not having a car and I want to save my money and get a campervan in the near future. But my mate at work had his misses's 1993 1.3lx k11 micra for sale.

So bought it and im impressed with how well it drives, how comfy it is and its cheaper to insure than my fabia (im 22 year old lad). Also doesnt let water in the door seals like a fabia.

So im working out the kinks in this car and ive joined the forum to see if I can get help regarding the nearside headlight not working. And Ive noticed there are North West meets, I would like to get involved in the micra community once ive sorted mine out. Cheers.

Cheers guys, this thing is a real hidden gem of a car to drive. Changed oil in it today and put some zx1 in to (My family always do that with vehicles we own, that zx1 isnt a gimmick either, though I dont blame you for being skeptical) and engine purs like a Roll's. Its frickin quick too, and handles very well, took it on cat and fiddle and its grips and has less body roll than my old fabia. Brakes are bob on to. Its abit of a sleeper!
I always thought that micras would be rubbish to drive, but im eating my words now and loving it. :)

Back