spotto thread

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
ok so i thought itd be a good idea to have a spotto thread open to the whole of australia because im starting to see a few modified micras lurking around perth and id like to know if they are members or not :)

so when you see a micra in your area through it up on this thread and see if they are a member or not and for general talk about them ie if other people have seen the car or someone knows the owner etc

il start with spotting a red super S like mine today at about 230ish stock rims etc turning onto phoenix road in bibra lake off north lake road, the guy gave me a wave after wrapping it into a corner :D anyone here?

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
I spotted a green SLX manual parked in Carlisle, WA, near the corner of Star and President Street(I think). I stopped and had a look because it is exactly the same colour as mine, but turns out its a manual. Had a WWF sticker on the back and yellow number plates.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Unfortunately with a car like the micra, I think you'll find that the vast majority (especially owners of stock micras) won't ever know this site exists.

Maybe someone could design some flyers to stick under windscreen wipers (though I get the feeling that it's been done before?).

I've seen several modded micras around my area in the past and have never seen them again elsewhere. Bit of a shame really.

---dens

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
spotted two micras on Friday along Oorong Rd at about 5pm. One was greenish with number plate 1ALP ... and had decorations on the sides. and then saw a red one parked on the curb.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
sportsclassic WROTE:

"dens, my sister has her own graphics business, i will get here to have a look at some of the designs that you did! i dont know why i didnt think of it before??? :)

That'd be tops mate. I might redo them to improve them and i'll post the results up in the old thread (i.e. the one I linked to above).

---dens

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
spotted a bright yellow 89 ST with a BIG fridge out at the beaches.. next to monavale beach. havnt heard of seen of it on the site so maybe another micra owner keeping it in hiding....

Back