'Shopped?

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
2w_23bb.jpg

I certainly think so, front arch looks a bit shonkey and the rear wheels look narrower than the fronts. But I found it on Racer86's blog and i think its unlikely that he'd post a shopped pic.

When I get that lottery win I will be the owner of some wide Mk2s.

I've just read the comments on the blog, the perpetrator of the shop has 'fessed up, Christopher, from the BeeOneOneOh blog.

im a professional web designer, at least thast what i studied and the pic doesn't give any indication that its been shopped, but from my personal experience it sit on the actual car that low. It would be undriveable. My car is not as low and I scrape everywhere. its ether good shop or its on the air suspension thingy

Does look cool though doesn't it, you couldn't actually get those rims under standard bodywork, but if you could it would be a good look..

Focus on the black line between the arch and wheels :p
also the rear wheel doesn't look like it sits in the tyre properly :blush:

Had a closer look,and that rear tyre doesnt look right...

micra.jpg

Is it just me...or hasnt the texture of the tyre not been filled in where the dark patch is?

it's not you. hence my comment above someone gave themselves negative camber and i don't think those wheels were even on that car :p
the front tyre has a split all around it too were it has been pasted on and not blended in properly...

Of course you could never get wheels that wide on an actual narrow bodied car.......

p1.jpg

What I really want to know is why this thread became a discussion of the photoshop, when it very clearly was - and was described as in the third post! and not a discussion on how a car that cool could actually built!

Looks good, not sure its possible to get that much dish under the front arches (looks like twice the dish as the red march pic above this post)...but overall deffo not that hard to do.

Steering lock though is another thing haha.

Mines well on the floor now and im not that low...thats with the d2's very nearly maxed out, while keeping it kinda sensible.

Of course you could never get wheels that wide on an actual narrow bodied car.......

p1.jpg

What I really want to know is why this thread became a discussion of the photoshop, when it very clearly was - and was described as in the third post! and not a discussion on how a car that cool could actually built!

Well mine is nearly that low.. and will soon be lower.. so apart from the super cool wheels i'm not far off building that car..!

Hang on a mo.. lets clear this up..this is not \/ real therefore not achievable..right..

2w_23bb.jpg

I was reffering to this for refference..\/

p1.jpg

and as for quote 'Well mine is nearly that low.. and will soon be lower..' was reffering to my own car being lowered some more, not lowered more than the red car..because that would be silly..:p

Runs off to the garage to cut another coil or two off..!

There was also a standard pic of the green 5 door at stockman ride height, he then photoshopped it, can't find the image anywhere thoughfwn

Had it as my wallpaper and a reference to cool micras :)

Back