FOR SALE: White LX In Sydney Region

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
Up for sale is my once loved LX Micra.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING ME
Thoughts/opinions are welcome of course.

DSC_1813.jpg

- Rego ends this friday, the 22nd
- 293-ish thou on the clock, on the car
- 160-ish thou on the motor (previous owner swapped motors)
- runs and drives well, it was my daily driver up until recently purchasing another vehicle
- rear main leaks
- 9cm-ish crack/chip in windscreen (was quoted $185 for a new one supplied and fitted)
- autotechnica boss kit and SAAS ADR approved steering wheel with nismo horn button
- seat covers and floor mats
- no rust anywhere that i can see, including the lower radiator support
- Alarm - has 3 remotes. 2 are rechargeable and are coded to the alarm. one regular spare. 2 remotes have never been used.
- central locking - working well and running off the alarm of course
- Tinted windows
- JDM cup-holder
- body and paint in below average nick. Fair few dents on the body, paint flaking off the bars (previous owners presure pack job)
- power steering system leaks in several places - rack leaks and the hoses are weeping
- has 13x6 +13 BBS Mahle rims (increasingly rare, could be sold for $400-500 alone)
- Excellent tread on near-new tyres - 165/65/13 Kumho's ($500 worth)
- still gets 500km's to a tank
- All electrics working apart from the low fuel warning light, the temp gauge being a bit sticky, and the intermittent wiper function. Wiper stalk is

installed but i never got around to wiring in the relay, which is included.
- Cut springs (previous owner, don't look at me)
- whiteline adjustable pan-hard
- whiteline heavy duty rear sway-bar
- good shocks all around, less than a year old. changed the strut tops on the fronts too
- rear shocks are gabriel shocks with custom bushes, purchased from wholesale suspension in penrith.
They are short enough to keep the rear springs captive, so no issues there
- aftermarket tacho
- instrument cluster, a/c controls, roof light and boot modded with LED lighting
- very good condition ALCO maintenance free battery with warranty remaining
- bendix brake pads with heaps of pad left
- solid, slotted rotors from the UK
- installed extended wheel studs to fit the bbs rims. they have not been cut down
- changed the thermostat last year
- changed the clutch, pressure plate and thrust bearing last year and replaced gearbox fluid
- changed dristributor cap and rotor button last year
- installed new drive belts last year
- new driveshaft oil seals in the gearbox
- new coolant reservior
- new rocker cover gasket
- new gearbox mount (passengers side "engine" mount)
- cold a/c
- sony cd player (a spare i just installed, haven't tested the cd player but the USB works fine)
- jaycar response speakers front and rear
- 10" sub in a tuned sealed enclosure, with a clarion amp mounted under the passengers seat
- rear sports muffler - nice note and not too loud

Spares included:

It should be noted that most of these spares are from a pre-july 95 model auto SLX
Also, no guarantees on any spares, i have listed them as best i could from memory. they have been sitting around for quite some time.

- motor, NOT the wet block, it is the stronger auto block (more suitable for turbo applications, removed with 14x,xxx - has a new rear main on it

already, has blown headgasket but brand new gasket kit provided
- standard 5 speed manual gearbox - good condition, no grinding but may need a front input bearing
- auto gearbox. not sure if it is a cvt or not.
drove smoothly but there was a noise present, even in neutral. suspected torque converter fault. torque converter will be included anyway and you can

work it out
- power steering rack - no leaks
- front and rear bars with front bar mounting brackets
- bonnet in good condition with insulator in good nick
- front quarter panels
- front seats with seatbelt fasteners and rails (from an SLX, remember!)
- space saver, 5 stock steel rims and some tyres in various condition
- VRS gasket kit, containing all the expected gaskets (head, rocker cover, valve stems, intake and exhaust etc)
- brand new front main for the spare motor (was going to change it when i changed the headgasket)
- standard pan-hard
- standard sway-bar
- bootlid handle (not broken)
- adjustable steering column

And much more. All sorts of stuff like spare front rotors, mirrors (i think i've still got them), standard side repeaters (clear ones currently

fitted), short shifter etc.

WILL NOT SEPARATE! BRING A FRIEND WITH A LARGE TRAILER, i want the lot gone

PRICE: Dropped to $2500
Yes, the car has a few problems, but i have included just about everything it needs anyway. I drove this car every day with no issues, besides a

dirty garage floor.
It just needs a little time spent on it. Something i don't seem to have a lot of these days...

It should also be noted that the current modifications have not attracted any police attention whatsoever. If you get pulled up for anything it'll be

because you were doing something silly :p

See the link below for pics

http://s207.beta.photobucket.com/user/MATRIX2689/library/LX Micra

Password is "jellybean"

You may view the car betwen 6pm and 8pm during the week, via appointment of course, at Wilberforce.
OR, if you contact me a day in advance i can drive it to work in Kingswood and you can check it out during the day.
Send me a text on 0431462726 and i'll get back to you when i can. I will not answer calls during work hours.

One last note, unfortunately i do not have an engine crane at home, so the spare engine, one of the gearboxes, p/s rack and other minor bits and pieces will have to be picked up from work, and the rest can be picked up from Wilberforce.

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
Now out of rego. I will not be spending any more money on this car, and i will not be parting it out.

Price drop to $2300

Car and most parts can be picked up from Wilberforce
Engine/one gearbox/steering rack and other minor parts will need to be picked up from Kingswood.

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
Yeah, but if i sell you the rims, the car won't sell at all lol.
I'm having enough trouble getting anybody interested in it as it is unfortunately.
Still not parting out at this point, sorry.

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
How come there's zero interest in this car all of a sudden guys?
You've shown plenty of interest before.
I believe the price is right, considering it's a running daily, with craploads of extras...

What's the go?
Opinions?

CMF_Danvillan

» CMF Member
Good price and plenty of spares if I was in the market for new Micra I would jump at it. Seems to be the case plenty of people say they will buy something but when it comes down to handing over the cash they all disappear. I think you're going to be in the same boat as RTK. Only draw back is rego but that's easily fixed.

Good luck.

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
Thanks for the input mate! Much appreciated
I'll leave the offer as is for a while before i even consider parting out or putting rego on it though
Might even have a crack at changing the rear main

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
$2000
Final offer
If it doesn't go for that amount within reasonable time then i will rebuild it and keep driving it.
Your loss
I'm losing sh*tloads of money offering it for that price...

Back