running problems contined

Not sure. But I know your having a lot of trouble, to the point anything's almost worth trying by the sounds of it.. but have you tried swapping the ecu for a 1.3 one, just in the slight of chance that could be the problem, just thought I'd mention something pal. Hope you find a fix.

If you want to test ECU I have a non nats one laying around also if you need a tb I have one of those aswell

bear in mind that the nats/non nats pinouts are different tho will fwn
and mine still has the 1.0 ecu installed

The ecu is from a 1.3 and was tested in my super s and the throttle body was taken from the super s when I changed to the ga15 throttle body, never been soldered and done approx 50k miles

well i want someone to confirm my theory of that its an auto engine first before i get more stuff!

but maybe it is ecu related

i just thought that there might be a sensor different or whatever i dunno im running out of ideas i guess it maybe worth trying these things but my pockets arent endless

plugs are going in tomorrow so we will see how that goes but other than that i will try the new ecu and tb if thats possible only if there mega dead cheap!

Back