road trip

ash 101

Ex. Club Member
my car made it to whitby and back no problems at all it even felt strong on the hills i`m impressed with my micra it`s a 100% better then my fiat uno 1 litres.

How far did you go? There's been a few threads about long distance trips, some of them doing near 1000 miles in a weekend without any problems

How far did you go? There's been a few threads about long distance trips, some of them doing near 1000 miles in a weekend without any problems

Think I did 1300-1400kms in 36hrs in the st when I drove from Ireland over to Ed to get the e-manage unit fitted and mapped!

I done 100 miles in 2 days in my RS Turbo now it's burning oil!!!

The micras been great, Most I probably done is about 350 miles in a day!

Done 46000 miles in 3 years in it and the only thing that has gone wrong was NADS immobilizer!!!

i wouldn't go anywhere further then the other end of newcastle in mine

maybe after abit tlc on the engine new wheels etc it would be alright ffor long distance

the father has drove it too manchester a few times but that was about 4 years back now

i've been from nottingham to maidstone, maidstone to nottingham and back to maidstone in a day, no problems at about 80-85mph all the way. about 505 miles i think

Im going from the North east to almost liverpool on saturday in mine and back so i shall let you all know how i get on! fingers crossed!

i only did a 250 mile round trip but when i did it in my second uno the brakes failed (crap aluminium calipers). :k10:

Back