Trip to George's

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Met up with Wayne and Titch in Falkirk and went to see the Super S. After a good inspection Wayne bought it and we set off to find petrol..At the petrol station Wayne an Titch fueled up, then we noticed a problem...Wayne was leaking! There was petrol dripping from the fuel filler pipe. Whislt we were at the garage a Scooby driver shouted over "Thats the nicest micra iv ever seen" Titch got a hardon an said thanks lol. So off we went to georges an then down to georges garage. A few bits welded to the Super then we started working on mine! Got the old exhaust off and the new one on :) still a lil adjustment to make but george was in a rush to get to work! Once the exhaust was on we headed back to georges an he took me out a spin in the 200sx :p And then me an titch headed off! And titch left me so i had to find my way home.All in all a great day, thanx to george and wayne for doing my exhaust for me - very much appreciated!
See you tomorrow Wayne :p (If anyone is wantin to go knockhill on sunday wi us give us a shout)

heres some pics:
The Two K11's
24-Image(397).jpg

Standard Ride Height
1-Image(399).jpg

Titch's Ride Height
26-Image(400).jpg

Old BackBox
10-Image(403).jpg

Wayne And George At Work
21-Image(402).jpg

George's Home Made Welding Mask
5-Image(404).jpg

Wayne At Work
28-Image(401).jpg

5-Image(404).jpg

the good old cardboard face mask to protect geotrges face whilst i welded the exhaust classic :p

dunono about the random photo of my foot though!!!

oh and :O ive never ever seen a chav wearing VANS or dickies baggies :glare:mike :p

hahaha, i got a hardon eh!! Genius young sir!!
Was a good day, and i didn't leave you, you just couldn't keep up!!! You knew the way from there anyways!
Was a laf yea, and george your still a mental. Will get back to you about the eninge and stuff...
Anyways i now need to sleep, as working 10.00pm till 7am :(
Titch :kungfu:

Whats happening at Knockhill on sunday? Cos I can come if you lot will have me there. Titch can see my new cold air intake (total botch job but it works).

Its a hothatch day mate! £8 to get in, basically people take their own cars on the track! Where bouts you from, we could do a mini convoy if you want! I dont know if titch will be going as he has to get someone to cover his shift, but me and wayne will be there!

Im on the other side of the other side of the A907 - Sauchie! If your wanting to go we will be leaving around 7.30 - 8ish jus so we are there on time an we get a good spot!

Yeah i'm up for that, where in sauchie? keep in mind I don't know it very well. How far is it from the McD's next to the Alloa morrisons? Im guessing that would be the road you would take to geto Knockhill?

right Im off to bed, Titch wasn't the only one on a nightshift last night/this morning.

We could meet you at morrisons and have a mini convoy up if you want mate! Cant remember how long it is off the top of my head but me an a mate did it in 15 minutes on his bike lol But its bout a 45 minute drive! We could get you at morrisons at say 8? Id need to finalise this wi wayne as i dont know what time he will be waking lol

i may not be able to go for the whole day :S
i may have to be home a tad earlier im munsure as of yet!!!

if so i wont spoile the day by making you come home earlier or ne thing. so ill see!!

confuzzled at the moment so am unsure

Hi all, right well thats me up and awake now and i had a ****e night in work!
Anyway, think that i'm still on for this, as not working untill three on the Sunday and Knockhill is always a good cold laugh. :D
Will call you lot later on and get something sorted out, but i'll probally meet you at the turn off at Powmill.
Titch :kungfu:

Right looks as if we're not going tomorrow now :(
Wanye has still stuff to get ready on the K10, and now i've to work at 12 as apposed to three which is gay.
Titch

I will be taking my Bro as well, probibly leave bannockburn at 8 as titch and quicky probibly wont be going now. Give me a ring on my mobile if you want to covoy there (sent you a pm with my number)

Just got back. We didn't stay long as it was just too cold. Who would think that such a heap of junks could drive so fast! There was a sliver cleo that was easly outgunnung everything, then the next fastest looked like a citroen ax!

Back